todd.brust

Interesting Piece

Well I picked up this turntable from work. It is an interesting looking turntable and I just wanted to see if anyone Knew anything about them.

Here's the pictures.

IMG00183.jpg

IMG00184.jpg

IMG00185-Copy.jpg

IMG00186.jpg

It is a simple set up as far as the platter goes. Single belt driven but I think that the motor is shot. So I need to find on of those. The Tonearm was messed up too so I will need a new tone arm. And it is missing the Top Glass piece. WE had two of the turntables, the one i have is less complete. The other one is complete and the motor works so I got the shit end of the stick. Well if anyone knows anything at all about the tables and possible replacement parts, please let me know. Thanks.

Well I picked up this turntable from work. It is an interesting looking turntable and I just wanted to see if anyone Knew anything about them.

Here's the pictures.

IMG00183.jpg

IMG00184.jpg

IMG00185-Copy.jpg

IMG00186.jpg

It is a simple set up as far as the platter goes. Single belt driven but I think that the motor is shot. So I need to find on of those. The Tonearm was messed up too so I will need a new tone arm. And it is missing the Top Glass piece. WE had two of the turntables, the one i have is less complete. The other one is complete and the motor works so I got the shit end of the stick. Well if anyone knows anything at all about the tables and possible replacement parts, please let me know. Thanks.

I bet its as expensive as hell...

Saw a bunch that looked like that in Audiophile magazine a few years ago, they were all in the 10-12,000 range and up.... Tad rich for my budget...