Sign in to follow this  
tosh

battery question

Need to replace my starting battery on a 1999 chevy s10 blazer.Whats a good replacement to keep up with around 1600 watts. It needs to be able to match up with a second battery in back if i decide to add one. If there is not a big deal i was just going to put in a die hard gold and be done,but want any imfo/help before spending money.

Starting Battery? Optima Yellow Top Or Red Top. Or The Appropriate Sized Powermaster Or Kinetik Battery.

Need to replace my starting battery on a 1999 chevy s10 blazer.Whats a good replacement to keep up with around 1600 watts. It needs to be able to match up with a second battery in back if i decide to add one. If there is not a big deal i was just going to put in a die hard gold and be done,but want any imfo/help before spending money.

You can use the die hard and it wont matter if youre not adding. I use a die hard suv/truck series with 2000 and its fine. If you want to add though I would look into an AGM cell thats a little pricier. Not too much though.

Just make sure your electrical is good.

Edited by bigrank916

Whats the back batt?

I would get kentik hc1800 under the hud, should fit.