L5! nice! got some pics? this i wnat to see!! how is the amp? any damage?

Yes L5.. :) my temporary system until I get my box finished and the amp ordered. I have to check that stuff out tomorrow, since it was a little dark when I was doing all this stuff, and my garage is full things for my 12 cu ft. box. Ya know you never get anything done when the weather doesn't like you.. :P

o that happens all to often up here in canada lol normally we got snow and then the polar bears come around and wnat to play lmoa! jk!

Well I guess Ive hit a Black Bear on the highway doing 70 up in Minnesota, just north of Minneapolis... oh dont worry, I went back the next day to take pictures, Ive got some pics if you want to see that too :) Jaw was ripped off.... And keep in mind I hit it with a small Honda Accord...

wow clap.gif

you hit a Black Bear DAMN son! lol what did the car look like and yes i want to see some pics! it isn't often a black anythign gets hit! lol!! esspecial not by a small car like your honda lol! how about you were you hurt?

Sorry guys this may be disturbing to some of you... but the show must go on!

My dad BTW

Picturebear4.jpg

Picturebear6.jpg

Haha sorry if this makes anyone sick :P :P ... I didnt take any pictures of the car, it just cracked the bumper and bent in the radiator a bit, more or less we just kinda rolled over it, but we hit it SQUARE on.. 25 points!!! :D

Edited by BaMF101

lmao 25 points!!! gta mofo'er lol!! dman you reallly kicked that poor bear. ya you better get that first pic off i think an admin might call it to graphic!

Ill take it off for now and edit it tomorrow.... then put it back up hahaha :)

Short happens to be where there is heat, looks like something shorted across the teminals or the rings were loose to me.

Alrighty i just got done emailing Kinetik, and Im waiting for a response so I hope I will be able to get it returned for a new one, it has a 3 year warranty so I guess well see what goes down :)

for sure keep us posted!

so how does the front battery look?

for sure keep us posted!

so how does the front battery look?

Front battery is fine suprisingly... I was waiting for my front battery to be just as worse but I guess not :) ....

wow i guess you got lucky!! damn dude!

lol

i would take a volt meter ... start your car and see if your alternator is still chargeing.. alot of times when you get a short like that it won't charge any more.... kind of like when you jump someone with your car and they put the cables on the wrong sides.... that was a dead short.. i would guess a cell in the battery shorted across... i have seen it do it on 4-wheeler batterys before.. if it was just a loose cable once it arched it would of made contact and quiet getting hot

i would take a volt meter ... start your car and see if your alternator is still chargeing.. alot of times when you get a short like that it won't charge any more.... kind of like when you jump someone with your car and they put the cables on the wrong sides.... that was a dead short.. i would guess a cell in the battery shorted across... i have seen it do it on 4-wheeler batterys before.. if it was just a loose cable once it arched it would of made contact and quiet getting hot

If it shorted inside it would have melted inside (the case would get deformed) put something across both posts and you would get an arc and melted posts. Also a loose cable would be highly resistive and also arc. Only times I have seen lead actually melt was from battery terminals actually touching the hood and a from tools like wrenches/screw drivers and ratchets laying acrocc touching both terminals.In fact I have seen it melt brass.