Sign in to follow this  
speckdzl4shzl

Black Friday sales on SSA forums?

Not sure if this is the best place to put this...

I'm on a few other forums and I know in the past vendors have had some killer Black Friday sales. They usually last for like two days so a lot of peeps get in on it. Do the vendors here ever do that? Last year I saved $200 on suspension parts that I thought I'd never get and this year its time for an audio upgrade. If there's none here does anyone know of any sweet ones?

Not sure if this is the best place to put this...

I'm on a few other forums and I know in the past vendors have had some killer Black Friday sales. They usually last for like two days so a lot of peeps get in on it. Do the vendors here ever do that? Last year I saved $200 on suspension parts that I thought I'd never get and this year its time for an audio upgrade. If there's none here does anyone know of any sweet ones?

Now that would be a good idea, hope they consider just might have to start saving up some money just in case.

It is all dependent on the companies, as we can do sales once allowed. The SSA store had a big sale on Incriminator Audio last year and it was a big hit. There are combo deals currently running, there was a group buy recently, a few items have had their prices lowered recently, there are a few pre-orders going on also. So there is always something in terms of a good price for a great product going on at the SSA store. If there is a holiday sale, we will announce it for sure.

SWEET this is when I'll pull the trigger

Statistically the Monday after "black Friday" is the biggest online shopping day of the year. If you guys can get any vendors to offer anything special it would do well to be extended through Monday.

Statistically the Monday after "black Friday" is the biggest online shopping day of the year. If you guys can get any vendors to offer anything special it would do well to be extended through Monday.

Been talking with a few of the brands, but nothing set in stone yet.