Sign in to follow this  
SLAYER6669

Pioneer Premier 850MP

Anyone have any opinion on this deck? I'm just about to buy it.. I used to have a DEHP-6000 and loved it.. I wouldn't buy any other decks except pioneer, they are just nice peices of equipment IMO. I have a computer in my car for stereo mostly, but I've decided to get the head unit again beacuse I want a volume KNOB as well as eq options, the option to use a CD, and my FM radio back. I could have all of this with the computer, but a deck looks cleaner. I'm still going to keep the computer though, and use the head unit's AUX to plug it in. I wouldn't take it out for anything. I have over 3000 songs and it's great to no flip through a book of CD's everytime I get in the car.

yea i just bought a pioneer.. i think it's a 6400 or somthing, the one wt the race car and clock and stuff...hasn't got here yet but my bro had one and sold it and now i'm buyin one for 100bux what a good ass deal..Go Me :ph34r:

Great head unit, although I fail to see why the DEH-P750MP got 6 volt pre-outs and the DEH-P850MP was stuck with 4 volt pre-outs ...

I think the 850 is more directed at flash and not as much at all out performance