tez224

Played with one of my RL-P 15s today...

Well my buddy has a Diamond CM3 in a Prefab (ewwww) ported box which from what I calculated is tuned to about 38 hz running off a Memphis St500d giving it 500 watts at 2 ohms... soooo I got him to drop my Rl-P in it and whaaaam it slaams. Its much louder than his CM3 and my old trio of 12w0s sealed but it just plays all the notes with such ease. I didnt expect too much from the sub with 500 watts and in this box but it sounds pretty darn good. I cant wait to get them in my lower tuned box with 2 x the cone area and 5 x the power (for burps mostly) :rockwoot: But yeah everything on his Accord flexes, back window, side fenders of the body, front windshield flexes a lil bit. The sub sounds soooo clean too. Just a quick review I can tell it has a whooole lot of potential, Ill give a better review when I get it properly installed :D

Great to read.

Not go blow some eardrums !

Awesome..... all this SS activity is making me giddy.... I can't wait to get mine!!!

come down issac...in time, in time...lol..

i like drop and run comparo's like this....

though i'd think the rl-p is closer to the m6 or tdx then the cm3, it's good to hear it whooped some ass...lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Yeah, Im sure the rl-p is much more comparable to the m6 and tdx but based on what I had, it whooped the CM3. Oh yeah, hes already got everybody here in Tennessee saying "Wow Ive never heard anything like that Soundsplinter"

Yeah, Im sure the rl-p is much more comparable to the m6 and tdx but based on what I had, it whooped the CM3.  Oh yeah, hes already got everybody here in Tennessee saying "Wow Ive never heard anything like that Soundsplinter"

Where do you live in TN?

Yeah, Im sure the rl-p is much more comparable to the m6 and tdx but based on what I had, it whooped the CM3.

Yeah, Im sure the rl-p is much more comparable to the m6 and tdx but based on what I had, it whooped the CM3.  Oh yeah, hes already got everybody here in Tennessee saying "Wow Ive never heard anything like that Soundsplinter"

Where do you live in TN?

Nashville. u?

Murfreesboro...what part of nashville you in? If it's not real far, maybe I can give your system a listen once you get it hooked up.

Also, I have a question for you guys. I'm thinking of getting an Rl-p but I was wondering if it could handle ~800 watts in a ported box?

Where do you live in TN?

Nashville. u?

Murfreesboro...what part of nashville you in? If it's not real far, maybe I can give your system a listen once you get it hooked up.

Also, I have a question for you guys. I'm thinking of getting an Rl-p but I was wondering if it could handle ~800 watts in a ported box?

as long as you are smart with the gains

Yeah, Im sure the rl-p is much more comparable to the m6 and tdx but based on what I had, it whooped the CM3.