Sign in to follow this  
chrisgfifo

Phoenix, AZ New To SSA

Name is Chris, from Phoenix, AZ heard about this sight from some guy at a SSA stand at a car show, i forget his name, but just been checking out the site, layout is real good, better than other forums i been on. im 20years old have a yukon denali with 2 15" MTX Thunder 9500.. and 2 Power Acoustik 3000d, getting rid of that setup its just not cutting it for me anymore lol.. its good to finally find a forum that has car/home audio

:eek5wavey::eek5wavey: Glad you could join us

Welcome to SSA, glad you found the site. :drink40:

Glad you found the site, welcome to SSA! :drink40:

yup, that guy was me :)

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll like it here...

Yea so far im diggin the forums, just trying to figure out how to upload pics so i can post some of my truck.. I also got the privelage to sit in the Hyundai with th 2 18" ssa's at the pavillions.. that inspired me to get rid of my mtx and switch to something bigger, soon hopefully lol

Yea so far im diggin the forums, just trying to figure out how to upload pics so i can post some of my truck.. I also got the privelage to sit in the Hyundai with th 2 18" ssa's at the pavillions.. that inspired me to get rid of my mtx and switch to something bigger, soon hopefully lol

yup, that was me again.

yup, that was me again.

When you heading out to the Pavillions again