Sign in to follow this  
wof131s

Incriminator Audio or RE audio

I presently trying to get rid of two Q's and wanting something that will get loud and sound good doing it. The Q's got low and am also wanting a sub that can impress on the low end. An thinking about either two 12" Death Rows or two 12" Re audio SXs. What do you guys think?

Honestly. both companies make really good product. really I would go with what goes best according to your standards and what your looking for in your setup.

I've heard the SX personally and they get low. Never heard the death row's personally, but from what i've heard and seen in video's they get down.

This should of been posted in Subwoofers Thread if your gonna be doing a comparison between two subwoofers. Please read new member rules, we need way more information than what you have provided.

Ok thanks jay-cee. Does anyone else have an opinion or whcih sub would be better?

Honestly. both companies make really good product. really I would go with what goes best according to your standards and what your looking for in your setup.

I've heard the SX personally and they get low. Never heard the death row's personally, but from what i've heard and seen in video's they get down.

So in your opinion, its a toss up between the SX and the Death Row. In reference to the SX that you heard before, how does the Q hold up against it, or vice versa.

Edited by wof131s

So in your opinion, its a toss up between the SX and the Death Row. In reference to the SX that you heard before, how does the Q hold up against it, or vice versa.

in my opinion. The Q is more of an SQ sub. the SX and death rows are more towards performance. like i said they put out some major bass in the right application

Edited by djphilly

Any other opinions, help me out here.