Eric Steagall

Looking for a sundown saz2000d

I'm looking for a amp for my Fi BTL 18(ordering next week) and I think a saz2000d and a BTL 18 would be a nice combo.

The question is how much are you willing to pay for one?

Well I think they are like $600 new (correct me if I'm wrong but I was looking for one used for under $500. If I can find one under that it would be great

I'm in Houston tx. If you could get that 3000 for that great of a deal I would buy it in a heartbeat. Haha

Thanks for the links krazykenkid

no worries man! i am in the same boat and i ahve been looking for awhile also! and those are what i ahve found so far!!

Please don't try to side step the classifieds section rules.

I'm sorry Im not trying to sidestep any rules. What am I sidestepping? I'm only asking so I don't do it again. And I don't want to cause any trouble on the forum

I'm sorry Im not trying to sidestep any rules. What am I sidestepping? I'm only asking so I don't do it again. And I don't want to cause any trouble on the forum

All for sale and WTB topics are to be in the classified section, and members need to have a 25 post minimum to post in there. As I know you are not a spammer and did not do it on purpose, I am leaving your topic as is. ;)

umm you need 25post to be able to POST on a for sale ad or wtb add. you can always jsut simply click on the person name and send them a p/m saying hi i want to buy! what is your paypal!

but you will need more then 25post before you can write on the post it self and say HI i want your item how much shipped to 12345

we have a few of these in stock we would like to sell if interested. Try emailing support@soundsolutionsaudio.com