Sign in to follow this  
slappers

new subs??

I still have credit at a car audio store that sells re audio, and when I asked if my 18" mx came in yet, the store owner said that they stop making the MX bcuz there are new products coming out!!!!! Is this true????????????

Didn't see anything new on the website, but it usually takes a while LOL

I still have credit at a car audio store that sells re audio, and when I asked if my 18" mx came in yet, the store owner said that they stop making the MX bcuz there are new products coming out!!!!! Is this true????????????

How bout you go to the website and get the contact info so you can ask them, they will no more than anybody else.

How about you go f*&k urself!! j/k

I'm not a big fan of Greg at RE.... I'm sure he's a nice person if I was to meet him, but its sad how everyone was on RE's JOCK, and now..... Its all about sundown, ia, ssa, etc... Greg takes way too long to do recones, he was rude to the store owner that was trying to get updates for me on my XXX which took hella months to get back!!!

I'm just a fan of car audio and wanted to know if any1 knew about the new products....

I've done a couple of installs for coworkers and friends and love how impressed they are from companies they've never heard of.... I just like to make sure that they have the best that $ can buy, but also want to make sure that my system beats them in everyway fing05.gif:woot:

I'm not a big fan of Greg at RE.... I'm sure he's a nice person if I was to meet him, but its sad how everyone was on RE's JOCK, and now..... Its all about sundown, ia, ssa, etc... Greg takes way too long to do recones, he was rude to the store owner that was trying to get updates for me on my XXX which took hella months to get back!!!

I'm just a fan of car audio and wanted to know if any1 knew about the new products....

I've done a couple of installs for coworkers and friends and love how impressed they are from companies they've never heard of.... I just like to make sure that they have the best that $ can buy, but also want to make sure that my system beats them in everyway fing05.gif:woot:

:ThatWasGay:

Wait, they sold you an MX knowing they are no longer in production? :wtf:

Wait, they sold you an MX knowing they are no longer in production? :wtf:

X2.

You got to order something only to find out when you go to pick up the item, it is discontinued? Shop owner sounds pretty lame.

I never intend to be rude to anyone. As for the time it take for recones, Production comes before warranty in the line up most of the time. As for it being monthes I HIGHLY doubt that. Store owner like to through me under the bus on that one 3-4 weeks is the average in cluding shipping times.

No. I bought the XXX from them and a custom box. The sub stopped working, so I paid to have it fixed. Since it took a long time to get it back, I've built a couple of enclosures since then for friends. The owner said the box was built wrong... Since I know how to build a box now, he gave me store credit for the box. He said I would be impressed with an 18"Mx. He was ordering it when he found out that new products were coming out. Thats y I wanted to know what subs were coming out.....

Every time I called and went in to the shop, the owner would call usampfreak/greg, and greg would say that it still wasn't ready... Not sure how he threw u under the box, if so, my bad....

Back to new products!!! So whats all of the info????