Sign in to follow this  
rattlebox317

distortion some where

i check all my speakers all the wires nothing touching......nothing cut, when i turn the radio up i can still hear and feel the bass. and everything esle getts distorted so i don't know whats up ............the only thing i can think of is the radio is a peace of ///

i check all my speakers all the wires nothing touching......nothing cut, when i turn the radio up i can still hear and feel the bass. and everything esle getts distorted so i don't know whats up ............the only thing i can think of is the radio is a peace of ///

Are those speakers wired to an amp or wired to the h/u?

head unit so that is why i thing it is the radio some how.... bc the bass while still play fine?????

Edited by rattlebox317

head unit so that is why i thing it is the radio some how.... bc the bass while still play fine?????

Turn the loudness feature off if you have it on, what speakers and what are the eq settings?

What do you have the bass on the h/u at?

Edit-seen it.

Edited by bigrank916

i dont see why not it just started doing it ,and i have had it about a month...... i think it is the output on the radio wires are f*cked could that be it ??????

did u check the actual wires on the speakers and on the indash? could b a bad ground on the indash.

yea it sounds like its the radio, what kind is it?

everyhing it will play fine and its like me holding my hand over your mouth and you trying to talk and going shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Is it old and banged up? It is a legacy and they are not known for high quality I believe. Do you have a warr?

na got it from a friend of a friend.... i want to take it out and slam it over my baby mama's head, bc i think she new who go me for my flip out touch

na got it from a friend of a friend.... i want to take it out and slam it over my baby mama's head, bc i think she new who go me for my flip out touch

Because why? I dont understand. Funny though. Baby mama drama is bullshit.

some one broke into my car the 20th of oct and just stole my 7" in flip out touch screen tv and thats all , and i think she knows who did it

they didnt get my amp and it is on my box they used a flat head , and i had the the tool to get it off sitting right in there face........ tried to pop my truck and they counld't even do that f*cking rookies. what really pissed me off they tore the pics of me and my son up

they didnt get my amp and it is on my box they used a flat head , and i had the the tool to get it off sitting right in there face........ tried to pop my truck and they counld't even do that f*cking rookies. what really pissed me off they tore the pics of me and my son up

sounds like an inside job to me! like why would they go out of there way to tear a pic apart if they were after your car audio! i think your babe mama knows more then she is telling you!

I think I know what time it is..... ready2go.gif

thats fine bc tax time that b*tch aint getting a dime ... and im spending about 2500 $$$$$$$$$$ just on audio and a bell so she f*cked herself, and tax time is in two months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol