syzkomike

SPL Box for tens?????

Okay so many designs and tunnings have been done at this point any new ideas will help!!

Car freq: 50-51hz

box tunned to 48hz 145.2db 8.2cbs

boxtunned to 43hz 148.8 db 5.2cbs

boxtunned to 38hz 147.1db 5.2 cbs

boxtunned to 32hz 145.6db 5.4 cbs

all boxes are vented box style subs firing up.

box tunned to 38hz 3-3'' aeros 4.0 cubes 143.5db

boxtunned to 45hz 3-3" aeros 4.0 cubes 139.0 db

subs up ports back also tried firing to left side of car then right no change all recorded loses??????

any help will be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks,

try sticking with 1 size box and using an adjustable port setup. i was told the easiest way to do this was to use pvc. start long and cut ur way down until u start losing dbs.

what are you running, what vehicle and what amps?

Wow, I'd like to know that info too.

edit - found some info. :D

BMW hatch

FI 10'S WONT SAY WHAT THEY ARE THERE SPECIAL"

2 AUDIO QUE 2200'S

2 KENETIK 2400'S

1 DC ALT 185 @ IDLE"

1 MLA MOD CHARGING @ 15.8 VLTS UHH HUH!!!

Lucky ass. I cannot wait to get my DC Power alternator back when its done powder coating.

I want to say these are BLs?

um.. if they are special... then they must be the BTLs... otherwise he's full of :bsflag:

And don't get all happy... u can't run that kind of equipment in AS1 anyways.

Dude, I know.

I know its the BLs because I checked the youtubes lol.

And OP - what kind of mic are you metering your setup because from what I see in the videos, it doesn't look to be a TermLab.

then that's somewhat interesting.

Having car on with a test tone can gain u 2-2.5db typically.

oh ps... next time u go to a show.. i gots some music for you, :) automatic increase :)

u need a song with a constant focus on a single tone with a rhythmic beat in between to be legal... i gots u covered.

Songs like this are more efficient on your amp's current draw for a sustained period of a couple of good full tilt seconds without it drawing extra power for useless frequencies that will only heat your subs up and drop your score.

try sticking with 1 size box and using an adjustable port setup. i was told the easiest way to do this was to use pvc. start long and cut ur way down until u start losing dbs.

i TRIED THAT WITH THAT SECTION WHERE THERE WERE 5 DIFFRENT BOXES. LOWER SIDE OF THE POST JUST DIDNT PUT ALL THEM DOWN...

PS IM IN DOWNTOWN CHICAGO FOR THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS!! WOULD LOVE TO GET A VIDEO OF YOUR RIDE IF YA HAVE THE TIME!! 702 573 6384 HIT ME UP MIKE

Dude, I know.

I know its the BLs because I checked the youtubes lol.

And OP - what kind of mic are you metering your setup because from what I see in the videos, it doesn't look to be a TermLab.

ACTUALLY THE OLD SET UP IS ON YOUTUBE IVE BEEN SLACKING ON POSTING NEW VIDS. BUT THE NEW SUBS ARE THE BTL'S EXTRA BEEFED BUT THEY ARE LABLED NOW THE NEW BL!! I GOT THEM BEFORE THEY CAME OUT IM FRIENDS WITH THE OWNER" I FEEL SPECIAL!! LOL AND THE MIC IS AN SPL METER IT IS ACCURATE TO A SOLID 150.0 NO VARIENCE BETWEEN IT AND TERMLAB, GREAT FOR THE PRICE!! THEN I JUST GO TO A BUDDYS AND TERMLAB FOR THE FINE TUNNING.

Just so nobody jumps on you, turn off your caps lock buddy. Appreciate it.

then that's somewhat interesting.

Having car on with a test tone can gain u 2-2.5db typically.

oh ps... next time u go to a show.. i gots some music for you, :) automatic increase :)

u need a song with a constant focus on a single tone with a rhythmic beat in between to be legal... i gots u covered.

Songs like this are more efficient on your amp's current draw for a sustained period of a couple of good full tilt seconds without it drawing extra power for useless frequencies that will only heat your subs up and drop your score.

iKNOW IF YOUR REFFERING TO MY USACI RESULTS LAST LAS VEGAS SHOW WWW.CARAUDIOEVENTS.COM " BUT I USED DJ MAGIC MIKE FOR MY SB1. AND A TONE ON MY 601-1800. AND IM ALWAYS DOWN FOR SOME NEW MUSIC!!! I GOT LOTS OF OLD SCHOOL BASS CDS IF YOU NEED ANY TRACKS!!

Just so nobody jumps on you, turn off your caps lock buddy. Appreciate it.

Thanks didnt even notice im beat hanling a ton of emails and work just trying to get back to everybody...Wonder how long my caps has been on?????

also anybody have some real dims for a 4th order or sixth order box design????