Sign in to follow this  
dub26z

fi btl and fi bl?

whats the difference between the fi btl and the fi bl ?

Power, a BTL is BL on steroids basically.

thanks man

x2

Also the BTL requires plenty of electrical upgrades as well

What are you trying to figure out with this question because it is useless right now. Are you thinking of 1 BL vs. 1 BTL or 2 BLs versus 1 BTL? What amp?

What are you trying to figure out with this question because it is useless right now. Are you thinking of 1 BL vs. 1 BTL or 2 BLs versus 1 BTL? What amp?

well the price is pretty close and my budget for the amp is 1200 dollars so i was looking at the saz 4500 or saz3500 not sure i like the icons but seen the rms is 1750 per sub so i figured fi btl is 2000 so will hit harder dumb thinking i know...

ive only heard good things about the Icons so either choice would pound..but enclosure is everything

Stop worrying about how much rms a sub can take, means something but not really. Your jumping all over the place like I said in your other topic, list your goals of what you want to accomplish with your system (not windshield flex either).

Stop worrying about how much rms a sub can take, means something but not really. Your jumping all over the place like I said in your other topic, list your goals of what you want to accomplish with your system (not windshield flex either).

i figured it out saz 3500 and two xcons thanks for your advice see you in the lane lol

i figured it out saz 3500 and two xcons thanks for your advice see you in the lane lol

See me in what lane?

See me in what lane?

DB Drag maybe? Competition lanes.

See me in what lane?

DB Drag maybe? Competition lanes.

it was a joke meaning maybe i will end up with a nice competition system and take it to another level..

Sign in to follow this