Sign in to follow this  
TeamXSSChris

Northern Music & Video's Thunder in the Park Serie

Here is the tentative IASCA IdbL schedule for the 04 competition schedule at Northern Music & Video. We got some pretty interesting things planned for this years events so hold on and get ready to RUMBLE!!!!

Sunday, March 28th 2004- Show starts at 11am-?

Sunday, April 25th 2004- Show starts at 11am-?

Saturday, May 22nd 2004- Show starts at 7pm-? Bring a flashlight and we'll sing kumbaih! Possiblility of band(s)!

Saturday, July 17th 2004- Show starts at 11am-?

Saturday, August 14th 2004- Show starts at 7pm-? Bring a spotlight and listen to live music at the fun park.

Saturday, September 18th 2004- Show starts at 11am-?

All shows will be held at the Colonial Village Fun Park. Come support the local competitors and the fun park!!!

For more info get ahold of us at Northern Music & Video-(315)265-8100 or hit us up on the web www.northernmusicandvideo.com

See you in the lanes!!!!

Who's in, who's out. Weather looks like it's gonna be killer!!! Hopefully so will the numbers. I hear there's alot in store. New vehicles, different vehicles, same vehicles different owners!!! Be sure to be there if you can!! This should be one for the NNY record books!!! :D

Here are the dates for the remaining events:

-Sunday, April 25th. Registration starts at 10am and the show starts at 11am.

-Saturday, May 22nd. Registration starts at 5pm and the shopw starts at 5:30pm. Neon glo-off and live music.

-Saturday, July 17th. Registration starts at 10am and the show starts at 11am.

-Saturday, August 14th. Registration starts at 10am and the show starts at 11am.

-Saturday, September 18th. Registration starts at 10am and the show starts at 11am.

And lastly,

We have decided, after much research, that we will be adding a class to the Thunder in the Park Series. This class is an unsanctioned class and is not recognized by the IASCA IdbL.

So without any further adieu, we present "THE KING OF BADA BING" competition!!!!!

This class is set up as such:

A 20 ft lane will be set up. The competitor will start their vehicle, and play a music CD. Yes, a MUSIC CD. They will then proceed down the lane at no more than 5MPH passing by the meter, which will be on a mic stand at your passenger side, and leaving via the exit at the end of the lane.

The rules are simple:

*5MPH speed limit in the lane, any more and you are automatically DQ'd.

*Any over-revving the engine in the lane is an automatic DQ.

*No stopping in front of the mic.

*You must play a music CD, no frequencies, or sweeps, a music track.

*There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophy for this class. The 1st place winner also gets an exclusive, one of a kind "Northern Music & Video KING OF BADA BING I" decal to display that they truely are the MAC DADDY of the streets.

*The class is unlimited. Simply meaning that it doesn't matter how many amplifiers or subwoofers that you have. This one is for all the marbles, the King of street bump, THE KING OF BADA BING!!!

Now hold on.....hold on....You're not getting off that easy. If you become the KING OF BADA BING you need to come to the next show to defend your title! So get those street bump tunes rollin' and we'll see you all at the next Thunder in the Park on Sunday, April 25th.

the show is sunday april 25. ne one going, come on if u think your loud then come on down and even if your not who cares

Here are the results for Northern Music & Video's Thunder in the Park 2:

Stock 1-160

1. Shawn Robert.....143.9/43.9/43.3

2. Travis Sprague...131.8/31.9

3. Richie McEwen....DNF

Stock 161-260

1. Jeremy Smithers..143.9/45.2

2. Jamie Carr.......144.2/143.9

3. TSD Mike.........142.7/42.5/41.8

4. Carl Whiteford...141.5/41.9

5. Brandon Beckley..136.8/37.6

6. Chris Sawyer.....136.5/37.0

7. Mike Swyers......136.8/36.8

8. Justin Farman....134.7/36.2

9. TSD Junior Hinds.135.5/35.4

10.Jessica Matteson.133.6

Stock 261+

1. Brad McDonald....143.6/43.9

2. Denny Donoghue...108.1/142.4

3. TSD Ramon........140.7/141.3/141.3

4. TSD Gerald.......138.9/135.5

5. John Nuhle.......135.5/135.5

Advanced NW 1-360

1. Tony Saunderson..141.3

Advanced 261-360

1. Chris McVay......137.0

Advanced 721+

1. Timothy Roy......149.7/50.8

Those are the scores for the 2nd volume in the Northern Music & Video Thunder in the Park Series! If this one is like the rest you better not miss anymore!!

hey that 108.? in the first round was w/ one 61/2 in my passenger side door. lol my battery's went dead and reset my deck and shut my subs off. (well sub) i was only running one 12 and 1 amp