Sign in to follow this  
Mitch86

Looking for original MJ18

In search of an original MJ18 4 ohmer, please PM me if you have one for sale. Might even consider a blown one if you have that...

In search of an original MJ18 4 ohmer, please PM me if you have one for sale. Might even consider a blown one if you have that...

just a heads up dude, mark from mach 5 is out of 4 ohm recones (as far as i know). i wanted a 4ohm recone, to build one from parts i acquired, myself but all he has are 8s. im doing a single mj18 so it will still work out great but wont see as much power.

just a heads up dude, mark from mach 5 is out of 4 ohm recones (as far as i know). i wanted a 4ohm recone, to build one from parts i acquired, myself but all he has are 8s. im doing a single mj18 so it will still work out great but wont see as much power.

Just got my recone in last week. So I hope this isnt true. Really want to find a working sub anyway. Thanks for the heads up though.

These were all the rage for a while and now i cant find one. Maybe people like theirs so much they dont want to sell? :D

I have a brand new in box DVC 4 MJ 18. I am still looking for time to do something with it.

Chad y

Yeah, I'm afraid all of the 4 Ohm coils from the original MJ are gone, unless I come across a box stuffed in the corner with one in it. Sorry.

NOOOO! :( Was just about to buy another motor too. If I would have known I was going to get another I could have got 8ohmers.

Mark, hurry, find me a coil!! :(

Edited by Mitch86