B-Rich

Whats taking Fi so long for a shipping update?

I ordered 4 Fi x12's for thier Black FiDay sale, that was eleven days ago. The order status still sez, "Your order is being processed, payment is being carried out by paypal". They debited my paypal account last week, the subs were premade, just wondering when they will update the shipping status. My fiance doesn't like ordering off the internet and she's freakin out like i'm gonna lose almost $300. I know this sites legit, I 'm just very anxious as I have all the stuff to hook up the new system besides the subs. If any of you Fi Guys can look into it for me that would be great. Thanks.

They will get your sub woofers to you. No need to stress out. On top of a few people being sick at Fi, they were in the midst of moving and had the massive load of orders come in from the Black FiDay sale. Trust me, they work long days trying to crank out orders as fast as they can with out sacrificing quality. If it takes a couple of extra days, it is worth it for the price you paid and the high quality American hand made drivers you are going to get. :fing34:

Just be patient dude, your arent the only one who made an order that weekend let alone how many orders they have ahead of you. Your subs will come just stop thinking about and go on with your life, the more you think about it the longer it takes. :santa:

So you are the guy that bought up all the X series drivers! :( lol. You can cancel, Im sure they wont mind. ;)

So you are the guy that bought up all the X series drivers! :( lol. You can cancel, Im sure they wont mind. ;)

You Wanna Split 'Em With Me If He Does?

Got them in the mail 4 hours after my post, I feel like an idiot now. I will post pics and a build log in the next couple days. Yeah, I ordered all the X12's, great looking subs. I wired them to 8 ohms and hooked them up to a small 100watt house amp, sounded great for not being in a box yet.

I wanted four for myself! Screamin deal. At four the price went down from $65 to $55 a pop. Almost had four Fi drivers at my door for $265! Damn!

Got them in the mail 4 hours after my post, I feel like an idiot now. I will post pics and a build log in the next couple days. Yeah, I ordered all the X12's, great looking subs. I wired them to 8 ohms and hooked them up to a small 100watt house amp, sounded great for not being in a box yet.

It happens. Cant wait for the build log as I wanted to see these in a good pic when they were on sale. If you dont like them after the install, you know where to off them at. :)

It happens. Cant wait for the build log as I wanted to see these in a good pic when they were on sale. If you dont like them after the install, you know where to off them at. :)

Actually, I'll be installing them in a truck very similar to yours. 1990 GMC Sierra 1500 ext cab without the back seat. You can just imagine it's your vehicle if you want :) .

Actually, I'll be installing them in a truck very similar to yours. 1990 GMC Sierra 1500 ext cab without the back seat. You can just imagine it's your vehicle if you want smile.gif .

finger.gif Thats cold man. So cold...laugh.gif

Actually, I'll be installing them in a truck very similar to yours. 1990 GMC Sierra 1500 ext cab without the back seat. You can just imagine it's your vehicle if you want smile.gif .

finger.gif Thats cold man. So cold...laugh.gif

Dont worry ,fi never lets you down i waited almost a month cus they did not have certain parts at the time .Scott was ver ycourteous and called me to inform me of it..... So dont worry u will get your equipment it just takes a little long especiallly when you know ur getting quality its bettter that you know its being done right and they are not rushing into it FI is QUALITY..

I wanted four for myself! Screamin deal. At four the price went down from $65 to $55 a pop. Almost had four Fi drivers at my door for $265! Damn!

I took advantage of that, will be installing 4 of them as well tomorrow when they arrive. :) will def. post pics tomorrow night, with hopefully a video.

I took advantage of that, will be installing 4 of them as well monday when they arrive. :) will def. post pics monday night, with hopefully a video.