I dont know the eff. of this amp but I ran the #'s at 80% @ 13volts bc you proly wont hold perfect 14.4 at this power but.........314 for the amp then the car will need at least 50 so just say 375 amps, I dont think they make single units at that size so your going to need to get 2 alts. Unless you just want to burp this thing then just get 2 group 31 batts and play loud for 10 seconds at a time

I dont know the eff. of this amp but I ran the #'s at 80% @ 13volts bc you proly wont hold perfect 14.4 at this power but.........314 for the amp then the car will need at least 50 so just say 375 amps, I dont think they make single units at that size so your going to need to get 2 alts. Unless you just want to burp this thing then just get 2 group 31 batts and play loud for 10 seconds at a time

I dont think he needs two alts for a single 3500 watt amp. That seems a little excessive. I planned on using my 250 amp mechman for the SAZ4500D. Matt told me it would do just fine.

Get some batteries to back you up. Maybe a d3100 and a high output alternator 200 amps and above.