K2rush7

btl wuestion

hi i ordered a fully loaded 15"btl on november 28th and i have tried to email both scott and fi sales with no reponse from either of them i was just wonder when an approximate shipping date would be i know there was a 30 day lead time

Well FI is supposed to get the 2nd batch of magnets in tomorow and they will be building as many as they can before they close at 3 on the 24th so it shouldn't be too much longer hopefully. Cuz I'm waiting on 2 BTL 18s haha

Waiting for trucking company confirmation... we want to get these things in and get going again. If they do arrive today we will be pulling extra shifts to get them done and as many out by end of today and before last UPS pickup tomorrow. Otherwise balance of subs will go out following week.

Sorry I cant be more specific than that, but until magnets are in my hands its hard to say.

Thanks,

Scott

Waiting for trucking company confirmation... we want to get these things in and get going again. If they do arrive today we will be pulling extra shifts to get them done and as many out by end of today and before last UPS pickup tomorrow. Otherwise balance of subs will go out following week.

Sorry I cant be more specific than that, but until magnets are in my hands its hard to say.

Thanks,

Scott

thanks for the update scott its appreciated alot