styllikeitloud

Basshead-ACHES

Sup, Everyone been out the lime light for awhile now, well funny thing happened today. First things first, been mia, cus someome took my system last year about this same time. So jumped on craigslist and there my sh** wuz right there looking at me, a box w/ 2 dc lvl4 beefed up w/ lvl5 coils, 12's that is ,box 3.24^3 per sub tuned @ 32hz, and a saz 1500d, for $350. Called dude here in town showed him the pics. on my phone of the box and subs. wanted to argue about it but he bought it from someone last year, paid the cash got my system back but, just doesn't feel right, had to do it tho, fool didn't even know what he had, had to get that back mad and grinning at the sametime...........

Sup, Everyone been out the lime light for awhile now, well funny thing happened today. First things first, been mia, cus someome took my system last year about this same time. So jumped on craigslist and there my sh** wuz right there looking at me, a box w/ 2 dc lvl4 beefed up w/ lvl5 coils, 12's that is ,box 3.24^3 per sub tuned @ 32hz, and a saz 1500d, for $350. Called dude here in town showed him the pics. on my phone of the box and subs. wanted to argue about it but he bought it from someone last year, paid the cash got my system back but, just doesn't feel right, had to do it tho, fool didn't even know what he had, had to get that back mad and grinning at the sametime...........

Did you pay for it (cause I wouldnt of paid for it) or whooped his ass for the system (thats what i want to know)? But good job on getting your stuff back.

if you had proof that the equipment is yours then you could have contacted the police and then gotten your equipment back without paying for it.

Or you could have just whooped his ass and taken your equipment back. lol.

Did you pay for it (cause I wouldnt of paid for it) or whooped his ass for the system (thats what i want to know)? But good job on getting your stuff back.

nah, never reported it, can't stand the smell of bacon(pigs), and really don't need the drama in my life w/ my past history, feel me....

nah, never reported it, can't stand the smell of bacon(pigs), and really don't need the drama in my life w/ my past history, feel me....

I do feel you on that, I hate calling the laws even if I need them. But yeah I was just joking with ya man, I knew you handled it like an adult or you would of posted the story if it was one to it.

Wow thats a interesting story, how wierd is that to find your equipment a year later...anyways glad you got it back

Personally I wouldve took a few of my boys and whooped his ass. Alarms are your friend man