ill take some pics of the 1500 tomorrow for u jamie

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

and the website is way outdated, like jamie said there are no longer any leds, or windows on the amps, and the fan grill is made differently now

there is also other class a/b amps available now, a L2125(125x2@4ohm), and a L255(55x2@4ohm)

other models are in development and should be nearing production soon!

:slayer::slayer::slayer:

cool partner :slayer:

outsiderz :slayer:

So are you going to be selling them?

oh and, what about the L2200?

are they going to stay in the line up or is there going to be a larger 2 channel?

oh and, what about the L2200?

are they going to stay in the line up or is there going to be a larger 2 channel?

i know he is working on the L2200 now, and it will be a lil stronger, he also might be doing away with the hard wire for the power and ground, as soon as jamie or i find out we will let yall know

that is a feature that US AMPS has that I don't like

They couldve at least made it a bit more eye appealing.

while looks aren't necessarly tops on my list, i gotta agree with supa. also, for $400, it's kinda lacking on features, ie: good crossover. so unless it actually produces like 1500wrms, i think it's a bit on the expensive end for what ur getting.

especially when i can get a mc1000d for around that price and know i am getting 1100+wrms...

just an opinion here...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

wow that is one of the smallest amps I have seen, almost the size of the mini Xtant I love, but it only does 100 watts,

Ive seen smaller, but it was a complete piece of junk. The thing was less powerful than a H/U amp

while looks aren't necessarly tops on my list, i gotta agree with supa. also, for $400, it's kinda lacking on features, ie: good crossover. so unless it actually produces like 1500wrms, i think it's a bit on the expensive end for what ur getting.

especially when i can get a mc1000d for around that price and know i am getting 1100+wrms...

just an opinion here...

Ah, but we don't know what is inside or how the actual pieces are manufactured. Keep in mind he said they are all "HAND BUILT IN THE USA." That right there will drive the price up considerably. And for good reason.

While we're on the subject; Any info on the design/layout and components used?

People complain about Zapco's prices, but open up a Zapco amp and you'll know why they cost so much.

just an opinion here...

Ah, but we don't know what is inside or how the actual pieces are manufactured. Keep in mind he said they are all "HAND BUILT IN THE USA." That right there will drive the price up considerably. And for good reason.

While we're on the subject; Any info on the design/layout and components used?

People complain about Zapco's prices, but open up a Zapco amp and you'll know why they cost so much.

agreed about the handbuilt thing. but yet, a few features,ie: crossover, would be nice for that price tag. also, i'd prefer seperate speaker out/power in terminals...

but that's just me....lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

That amp is tiny!!! I would love to see some internals of these amps.....give me the god stuff!

jamie and i are heading out to Lunar tomorrow, so hopefully either jamie or i will have more info tomorrow to share with u guys

probably jamie, as i dont get in to the technical talk too much lol

i am going to close this thread for now. once i get more info i will make a new thread about the L1500 and others, after ALL the test are done.

i can telll you this theses amps ARE up there with zapco, tru, xtant and many more....