waltham415

L7 vs Fi Q vsFI BL

back to......the topic "L7 vs Fi Q vsFI BL,which 15in?"

BL gets my vote, but thats my .02

I feel like Im looking at an episode of Dr. Phil. With that said, the L7 is a great woofer but IMHO the BL is better. Go with the BL.

This something really dumb to argue about...

Thats exactly how I felt, if people mind there business it would have been avoided and wouldnt say something that would be said on Oprah.

OP if your comparing an L7 to a FI Q and FI BL, then it is not a comparison at all. You should be looking at the L7 or Fi BL and go from there, most may mention to you step aside from Mainstream products and get a FI BL. Its up to you, as long as it fits your budget requirements then go for the BL in my opinion since Kickers cant be reconed if something were to happen.

And... to add to that in comparison to sq you will have with the bl as to the L7... the BL is by far the winner... and also you will have some nice slam to go along.

Edited by keetykush

Thanks for the quick responces. the general vote seems to lean towards the Fi BL which looks like a great sub. As recomended, i looked into the Fi SSD series and found that the 18in SSD is within the price range also. what would be the advantages/disadvantages of each sub (15in Bl or 18in SSD) being that they cost the same?

One takes more power, if you dont have the room to run an 18" subwoofer then it will be a waste of money and should just stick with the 15" of either model you get.

well its going in the back of a jeep cherokee so room shouldnt be an issue. but if there are no big advantages to an 18in sub ill probably stick with the 15in BL

i would say the 15 inch fi bl for spl

and the fi q for "SQL"

kicker l7's sound nasty in prefab boxes

Thanks for the quick responces. the general vote seems to lean towards the Fi BL which looks like a great sub. As recomended, i looked into the Fi SSD series and found that the 18in SSD is within the price range also. what would be the advantages/disadvantages of each sub (15in Bl or 18in SSD) being that they cost the same?

One takes more power, if you dont have the room to run an 18" subwoofer then it will be a waste of money and should just stick with the 15" of either model you get.

well its going in the back of a jeep cherokee so room shouldnt be an issue. but if there are no big advantages to an 18in sub ill probably stick with the 15in BL

i would say the 15 inch fi bl for spl

and the fi q for "SQL"kicker l7's sound nasty in prefab boxes

SQ not "SQL"

"""SQL""" actually does make more since then using the term ""SQL"".... which really a senseless acronymn where to is """SQL""" in quotes refers to a reference of the term but the acronym still doesn't make sense, but has meaning to some.

""SQL"" actually does make more since then using the term "SQL".... which really a senseless acronymn where to is ""SQL"" in quotes refers to a reference of the term but the acronym still doesn't make sense, but has meaning to some.

It does not exist, and should never be mentioned or thought of ever.

""SQL"" actually does make more since then using the term "SQL".... which really a senseless acronymn where to is ""SQL"" in quotes refers to a reference of the term but the acronym still doesn't make sense, but has meaning to some.

:wtf: