Aaron Clinton

June Issue of Momentum is out

if you feel so inclined, check it out, and maybe read my little contribution

Momentum

if it stinks please tell me I am always trying to make the next article better

I'll read it later, so much there

Jlanies article was good though

Just read all of them.

Denim, great review, very well written. I do believe that you have made me even more reassured on my recent purchase.

The first track I used was

Read the whole thing earlier today moments after it was posted. Another good edition.

wow..i got a mention!! sweet!!

nice, well written article aaron!

are u going to do the rl-p next? smae box, same amp?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I was worried I got a little off track and was to wordy, but I was planning on going back to automotive article next issue, but maybe I can do the RL-p,

but I need to sell my Cadence, (I will let it go cheap) because I want a little more power for my sub for daily SQ, if i get the money I still want a pair of these mags bad, and a second 2500D to power them, my hopes would be to call up shane again and nab an 8002 to match the 8004 for the sled show install with the RL-p in it,

this would put me in a weird spot, a bunch of subs with no home

I was worried I got a little off track and was to wordy, but I was planning on going back to automotive article next issue, but maybe I can do the RL-p,

but I need to sell my Cadence, (I will let it go cheap) because I want a little more power for my sub for daily SQ, if i get the money I still want a pair of these mags bad, and a second 2500D to power them, my hopes would be to call up shane again and nab an 8002 to match the 8004 for the sled show install with the RL-p in it,

Dont we all have that problem ?

Dont we all have that problem ?

yeah, true, but I hate to have a NIB H2 and Eclipse Aluminums, and MTXs just sitting there

I have the Orion 600D if you want it. No matter what version you have D2 or D4 it can be wired to 1 ohm. ~600rms. Just let me know if you are interested.

Another Awesome Momentum, and another fine article Denim!

I have the Orion 600D if you want it. No matter what version you have D2 or D4 it can be wired to 1 ohm. ~600rms. Just let me know if you are interested.

the 600D would be perfect, but I want to go a little higher in power and run A/B

Another Awesome Momentum, and another fine article Denim!

thank you sir, I hope it gave a good picture of your new substage :gift: