freemanjc

Anybody Working at Pound that Sound?

Does anybody know if pound that sound is still taking orders. I have called the number and emailed to inquire about an order but I have yet to receive a reply. Just curious to know and had a few questions.

R,

Freeway

Does anybody know if pound that sound is still taking orders. I have called the number and emailed to inquire about an order but I have yet to receive a reply. Just curious to know and had a few questions.

R,

Freeway

I remember him saying recently that he was moving so he may still be caught up at the moment but he will get back to you.

yup, he is in the process of moving and setting up shop in a different city. exciting times for him.

Mark do you happen to know where he's moving?

Found this in a previous thread:

'I'm in the process of packing up and moving back to Kelowna right now.......

if this enclosure is being used it will turn up eventually

BTW.....I'll still be available for SSA products during the move over the holidays but the enclosure builds

will be on hold untill after new years....... (BIGGER SHOP) and 20 x the population to work with :santa:'

Found this in a previous thread:

'I'm in the process of packing up and moving back to Kelowna right now.......

if this enclosure is being used it will turn up eventually

BTW.....I'll still be available for SSA products during the move over the holidays but the enclosure builds

will be on hold untill after new years....... (BIGGER SHOP) and 20 x the population to work with :santa:'

Cool,

I will just have to wait until he sorts through his massive emails. Seems like he does really good work and I am looking forward to doing business with him!

V/R

Freeway!

Cool,

I will just have to wait until he sorts through his massive emails. Seems like he does really good work and I am looking forward to doing business with him!

V/R

Freeway!

Check out some of the threads in this section, his work speaks for itself, very tempting. :fing34:

Edited by brandonf

I am now in Kelowna and am working on setting up the new shop

the shop is being renovated and I hope to be back in full swing next week.....

...a full bay for wood working...a full paint booth and aprox 3,000sq ft of space for installs :santa:

BTW.... I am sharing a building with a custom Harley Davidson shop..LOTS of eye candy to look at

and it is only a couple blocks from the beach.......double :santa::santa:

I'll post more info once things are complete

Sounds like a dream :droolcup: .

I'll post alot of Harley pics...there will be a couple custom bikes in my show room I beleive

Cool I can't wait to see the pics. What was a dream has turned into reality for you Thumper Congrats.