Sign in to follow this  

whats the opinions on the newer MB Quart amps. i know galamonkey uses them and ive seen alot of others with them. Im wondering if they share the same boards as the autotek mean machines. they seem very similar, especially being that they are both crappsonics brands. they are tempting bc you know the name used to be good and you can get them for so cheap on ebay.

whats the opinions on the newer MB Quart amps. i know galamonkey uses them and ive seen alot of others with them. Im wondering if they share the same boards as the autotek mean machines. they seem very similar, especially being that they are both crappsonics brands. they are tempting bc you know the name used to be good and you can get them for so cheap on ebay.

MB Quart is Maxxsonics top of the line products, not much more else to say besides that and they are good budget amps.

Any particular one your looking at for a certain install or just asking about the brand in general?

MB Quart is the best that Maxxsonics has to offer. :woot:

well i was just asking in general bc my brother is looking at getting a discus 4 ch, but im gonna start a new setup here in the next few months and i wanted some opinions for myself.

do the mono's do rated?

Edited by loondizie52

I just installed the discus in my gf's truck. It's a great budget amp. If he's planning on going active the crossovers are a little low but it's no problem if he has a front stage that can be crossed over low. If not then forget what i said.