Sign in to follow this  
total mayhem

Quck Vid of the Mayhem

Nice set up. What are you running for your front stage? Sounds like its keeping up with your sub pretty good

I left you a comment ;)

Nice set up. What are you running for your front stage? Sounds like its keeping up with your sub pretty good

Thanks man. Im running AA 7 inch cf mids with Diamond audio m6 and Morel tweets in the front and 6.5 Hertz 165 esk in the rear of of a Diamond Audio D600.4. No xovers

I left you a comment ;)

Just saw it, thanks. That HO alt will be back in by next week, and I plan to beef the system considerably by the eom or no later than mid Feb.

Thanks man. Im running AA 7 inch cf mids with Diamond audio m6 and Morel tweets in the front and 6.5 Hertz 165 esk in the rear of of a Diamond Audio D600.4. No xovers

how do u like the aa mids....im about to pick up 4 sets and 2 sets of the tweeters

how do u like the aa mids....im about to pick up 4 sets and 2 sets of the tweeters

x2, is an old thread kinda..but yeah review on those AA carbon fiber mids would be great!

x2, is an old thread kinda..but yeah review on those AA carbon fiber mids would be great!

A vid of the second Mayhem will be up NO LATER than Sun. I love those AA Mids. Honestly , some of the best I have had. I ve been out of things for a couple of weeks so give me a sec for a full review. I will tell you this, I you looking for a set of loud, clear, powerful, and wel made mids, the AA's are the way to go

Sign in to follow this