Sign in to follow this  
solo76

kicker 750.1 at 1 ohms or cadence at 1 ohms

Ok i read up on my kicker 750.1 , and people on the web said they are running it at 1 ohm . I also know that kicker says it ca only do 2 ohms. how safe is this? If by chance i can run this amp at 1 ohm ,which would be better . a cadence txa 750.1 d, or the kicker. also i can run the kicker at 4 ohms and it will be 375 rms, on the other hand i can run the cadence at 1 ohm . Now being new to cadence is it even worth messing with. because i have 2 of the same amps and i cn strap them together to get 1200rms at 2ohms . Or should i get some subs that come out at 2 ohms to work with the cadence. or just sell everything and start over. my subs are alpine type r's dual 4s. Help

if it's not covered. then don't do it. the lower the ohm rating more power pulled and if you can give it the power it needs it will fail, maybe not in a second but eventually it will if you don't know what you're doing.. it's just not wise to do it.

Edited by Julian

if it's not covered. then don't do it. the lower the ohm rating more power pulled and if you can give it the power it needs it will fail, maybe not in a second but eventually it will if you don't know what you're doing.. it's just not wise to do it.

how do you feel about cadence are they even worth it . yea im not inerested in blowing my 750.1 ,. i just thought since ive seen it more than once . if i run the kicker at 4 ohms its 375 rms. if run the cadence at 1 ohm its 600 rms , which would sound better or loader. because ive had cheap amps that said they was 10000000000(lol) watts but couldnt push a jlw0.And im not sure if this is a cheap amp thats my thing is ,is these amps even worth mess with. i can hook the 2 amps together but it 375 at 4 ohms . i can guess that the cadence at 1 its 600 rms is my best bet . and can also run a amp to each sub at 2 ohm and it 375 rms. my subs are alpine type r dual 4s. IF i was to trade these fir another sub what would you suggest . thanks for any help ive been out the game for about three years im tring to get my car audio brain back

how do you feel about cadence are they even worth it . yea im not inerested in blowing my 750.1 ,. i just thought since ive seen it more than once . if i run the kicker at 4 ohms its 375 rms. if run the cadence at 1 ohm its 600 rms , which would sound better or loader. because ive had cheap amps that said they was 10000000000(lol) watts but couldnt push a jlw0.And im not sure if this is a cheap amp thats my thing is ,is these amps even worth mess with. i can hook the 2 amps together but it 375 at 4 ohms . i can guess that the cadence at 1 its 600 rms is my best bet . and can also run a amp to each sub at 2 ohm and it 375 rms. my subs are alpine type r dual 4s. IF i was to trade these fir another sub what would you suggest . thanks for any help ive been out the game for about three years im tring to get my car audio brain back

Get a Sundown Audio SA-12 D2 ohm subwoofer, it does 600 rms and would be a perfect match for that amp.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/SA-12s-Back-In-Stock-t34008.html

The real question is what is your budget for subwoofers if you want to upgrade?

Get a Sundown Audio SA-12 D2 ohm subwoofer, it does 600 rms and would be a perfect match for that amp.

SA-12s Back In Stock - SSA Car Audio Forum

Ok i m tring to sel my alpine type rs first then i was going to go from there. Because i think i have ok amps. I just got a head of my self .

SA-12s Back In Stock - SSA Car Audio Forum

im thinkng kicker not square ones. but im ot sure which way to go my budget is around 250.I know i can ge sum good subs , but ive been out of the game for a few years. So i really dont know what to buy.

Ok i m tring to sel my alpine type rs first then i was going to go from there. Because i think i have ok amps. I just got a head of my self .