Sign in to follow this  
dbrown23

Best Buy Bug Install

gallery_11929_351_23762.jpggallery_11929_351_14500.jpggallery_11929_351_26642.jpggallery_11929_351_67985.jpg This is our Geek Squad Bug that I am building a system for our car that we putting in a car show on the 28th of Feb. I am going to start fiberglassing the box an the amp rack tommorrow. I will upload some more pics as i go. thanks for looking. Edited by dbrown23

hey, before u upload any more pics, make em a little bigger, they all are as small as words, :)

I can't even see the pics

I just resized the pics so they are visible now.

Anything else going in there besides subs and amps?

Anything else going in there besides subs and amps?

I am makeing a couple of Geek Squad symbols out of plexy. I really cant do a ton of work on the car because of corporate policies, the cars are leased so I have to make sure whatever I do doesnt modify the car at all.

what store do you work at? im an installer from store 102. seen that bug before. pretty cool when finished. we were gonna do an install like that in our home theature vehicle, but were on other projects right now.

what store do you work at? im an installer from store 102. seen that bug before. pretty cool when finished. we were gonna do an install like that in our home theature vehicle, but were on other projects right now.

I work at store 1507 in louisiana I was going to do something different but changed my mine after I started building the box. I just hate there isnt much room. I started to do 1 Type R 12 at first but I new the 2 10s would be louder.

thats cool they let you use that much product, did you guys store use that stuff. must be cool to have that much time to work on that. were so busy in cali everybody wants to bang, that we dont have time for a job like that. we actually finished a convertible bmw 645 with the same equipment in a custom enclosure.

thats cool they let you use that much product, did you guys store use that stuff. must be cool to have that much time to work on that. were so busy in cali everybody wants to bang, that we dont have time for a job like that. we actually finished a convertible bmw 645 with the same equipment in a custom enclosure.

Yea I store used it all, we have only been here a year and a half so there are a still a lot of people that still dont even know we do car audio. Thats the whole reason for going to this car show. To do a bit of advertising.They dont pay for radio advertising here and if they did they are on the wrong stations anyway. But we are pretty steady . I did most of that yesterday we are pretty slow on sundays all around. so I had time to play a while. I dont know why but I do a lot of Hummers for some reason. Going to add a few more pics in a few days .

Looking good so far. :)

Here are a few more pics of the build that I am doing on the bug its coming along pretty smoothly so far.gallery_11929_351_24824.jpggallery_11929_351_47468.jpggallery_11929_351_49169.jpg

so who's gonna paint that

My cousin he is a awsome painter

Here are a few more pics of the build that I am doing on the bug its coming along pretty smoothly so far.gallery_11929_351_24824.jpggallery_11929_351_47468.jpggallery_11929_351_49169.jpg

Am I the only one who can't see the pics?

I can't see them either bro :shrug:

I see them.

Am I the only one who can't see the pics?

The link is wrong... Double http

Here :

gallery_11929_351_24824.jpg

gallery_11929_351_47468.jpg

gallery_11929_351_49169.jpg

Please tell me your not putting a 6x9 in that hole. :suicide-santa:

so who's gonna paint that

My cousin he is a awsome painter

yea i know he just so happens to be my uncle, so you probly know who this is lol

lookin good caint wait to see the final results

Please tell me your not putting a 6x9 in that hole. :suicide-santa:

No its a piece of plexi going in the whole with a geek squad sticker that will be lit up by orange neon.

Here are a few more pics from the install should have the final pics up in a few days the car show is sunday. Hope you like it.gallery_11929_351_16821.jpggallery_11929_351_3367.jpggallery_11929_351_14962.jpg The box is vinyled in white. The amp rack is painted orange.