JammerJ

Breaking Up Hurts

Goes to show the quality of your topics. I hadn't noticed as I surely don't keep track of who is who in what threads I reply to.

I'm pretty sure you would keep track of who is who. I mean, you obviously do nothing else, you're constantly on this forum. You need to get a life you "sally". Grow up, I have an image in my head of who you are. You are most likely a 45+ year old man that lives in his mothers basement. Parents got a divorce because your father couldn't handle how much of a "sally" you were. Now you're forced to live with your mom. And you cant grow up and get passed car audio. It is def. something only younger kids should be doing, I'm saying 16-25 at most, who wants to see an old man pull up in a shitty 20+ yr. old M5 bumpin music. Grow up and stop complaining, this is a forum, people are allowed to post whatever they want. No need for you to get your panties in a knot everytime you don't like what someone says.

wow! you told him i get attacked as well,shit im only here to learn,but get flamed for my questions.

Goes to show the quality of your topics. I hadn't noticed as I surely don't keep track of who is who in what threads I reply to.

...:bull:...

Your completely wrong actually. Sean is not on here often, I would know because I actually do live on here. Sean is a very sucessful businessman, the woman in his signature is his wife FYI.

You are way out of line speaking like that. I think you should edit that post before a moderator sees it, your likely to be banned or take a forced vacation for being that rude, especially to a senior member.

Highly doubtful...and I'm not worried. So you're saying because he has posted incredible amounts of posts, he has the right to leave rude replies on all of my posts? That just doesn't seem right, and I would expect a little more maturity from a senior member. I believe I have the right to post a new topic if I want and shouldn't have to deal with complaints from people like him.

I'm pretty sure you would keep track of who is who. I mean, you obviously do nothing else, you're constantly on this forum. You need to get a life you "sally". Grow up, I have an image in my head of who you are. You are most likely a 45+ year old man that lives in his mothers basement. Parents got a divorce because your father couldn't handle how much of a "sally" you were. Now you're forced to live with your mom. And you cant grow up and get passed car audio. It is def. something only younger kids should be doing, I'm saying 16-25 at most, who wants to see an old man pull up in a shitty 20+ yr. old M5 bumpin music. Grow up and stop complaining, this is a forum, people are allowed to post whatever they want. No need for you to get your panties in a knot everytime you don't like what someone says.

wow! you told him i get attacked as well,shit im only here to learn,but get flamed for my questions.

Exactly, I have questions too, but I guess I cant say anything without having to get attacked. Maybe the moderators should take a closer look at their "senior members"

...:bull:...

Your completely wrong actually. Sean is not on here often, I would know because I actually do live on here. Sean is a very sucessful businessman, the woman in his signature is his wife FYI.

You are way out of line speaking like that. I think you should edit that post before a moderator sees it, your likely to be banned or take a forced vacation for being that rude, especially to a senior member.

Highly doubtful...and I'm not worried. So you're saying because he has posted incredible amounts of posts, he has the right to leave rude replies on all of my posts? That just doesn't seem right, and I would expect a little more maturity from a senior member. I believe I have the right to post a new topic if I want and shouldn't have to deal with complaints from people like him.

Sean has been here for 5 years, he leaves rude replies because you refuse to reas the new thread guidelines and rules that you agreed to when you joined the forum. No you do not have the right to post whatever you want as this is not your forum or website, and you will deal with complaints form senior members because they have more experience, and that is what they are there for. They are here to monitor all threads and give criticism when needed.

Honestly, you needed the criticism.

Exactly, I have questions too, but I guess I cant say anything without having to get attacked. Maybe the moderators should take a closer look at their "senior members"

///M5 is part of the tech team, he has moderator powers as well. You would not get attacked if you correctly made your posts and threads as your supposed to.

Funny. Actually I don't pay attention. I work damn near 80hours a week as a Director of Sales for a high tech company, am a hell of a lot younger than 45, and this is how I unwind. Everyone needs a way to relax and this is how I do it. If it weren't for this forum, I'd probably be an alcoholic.

People aren't allowed to post whatever they want here, it has to follow the terms and conditions that you agreed to when you joined. This topic didn't and you are complaining about it. Do it again and get a vacation.

As for the rude comment. It is SUPER simple. You made a rude thread, it gets a rude reply. Follow the forum parameters and there wouldn't be an issue, by not doing so you are basically saying you don't give a fuck about our rules. Really bad way to expect a good reply. Look at my replies in threads that do follow and you will understand.

Senior member or not, no reason to be rude. I hadn't done anything wrong, simply posted a new topic, I don't see whats wrong.

As for the rude comment. It is SUPER simple. You made a rude thread, it gets a rude reply. Follow the forum parameters and there wouldn't be an issue, by not doing so you are basically saying you don't give a fuck about our rules. Really bad way to expect a good reply. Look at my replies in threads that do follow and you will understand.

How is it a rude thread?

How is it a rude thread?

If someone has a sign on their front door that says please take off your shoes and you go into your house with your shoes on it is rude. If they then ask you to take them off and you don't it is super rude. If at that point you proceed to argue about it you are an asshole IMO.

Read the T&C's of the site that YOU agreed to when you joined and you will see that you ignored them. Then when they were brought up you got aggressive towards the person bringing them up. And yes my analogy is spot on. Just because it is the internet doesn't mean that this isn't the whole mod teams house.

How is it a rude thread?

If someone has a sign on their front door that says please take off your shoes and you go into your house with your shoes on it is rude. If they then ask you to take them off and you don't it is super rude. If at that point you proceed to argue about it you are an asshole IMO.

Read the T&C's of the site that YOU agreed to when you joined and you will see that you ignored them. Then when they were brought up you got aggressive towards the person bringing them up. And yes my analogy is spot on. Just because it is the internet doesn't mean that this isn't the whole mod teams house.

Oh it's ass kickin' time! :popcorn:

How is it knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Don't think I broke any laws, in fact I helped the law, stopped a bunch of underage drinking lol.

Didn't invade anyone's privacy because I was on a road, not on anyones property. If someone drives by your house with loud music, do you feel your privacy has been taken away?

Didn't threaten anyone.

Certainly not sexual.

Wasn't obscene, people enjoy hearing the bass.

Didn't harass anyone.

Wasn't hateful, just had my music turned up.

Not vulgar in anyway.

Definitely didn't abuse anyone.

Completely accurate.

100% true.

And wasn't anywhere near a defamatory thread what so ever....

How does this not follow the T&C's?

How is it a rude thread?

If someone has a sign on their front door that says please take off your shoes and you go into your house with your shoes on it is rude. If they then ask you to take them off and you don't it is super rude. If at that point you proceed to argue about it you are an arseho IMO.

Oh it's ass kickin' time! :popcorn:

Calm down lol

How is it knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Don't think I broke any laws, in fact I helped the law, stopped a bunch of underage drinking lol.

Didn't invade anyone's privacy because I was on a road, not on anyones property. If someone drives by your house with loud music, do you feel your privacy has been taken away?

Didn't threaten anyone.

Certainly not sexual.

Didn't harass anyone.

Not vulgar in anyway.

Completely accurate.

100% true.

You broke your city's sound ordinance ;)

Didn't threaten anyone.

Certainly not sexual.

Didn't harass anyone.

Not vulgar in anyway.

Completely accurate.

100% true.

Interesting list, obviously you didn't even read the T&C's. I just warned you about arguing over our rules and then you come and do it again. You need to learn how to deal with conflict and now you have a week to do it. Come back with the same attitude and it will be permanent.

*topic closed

I assume you read my shoes analogy, now read the Terms & Conditions (conveniently in my sig) and then reflect on how far off your whole laundry list of threads are from following it.

All topics by basshead69

If you want good answers and involvement from all of us who can and WILL help, just take the time to make a decent thread. You'll be shocked at the difference. We all really want to be helpful but get really sick of the crappy effort that people put into making threads. In particular since it is so easy.