Sign in to follow this  
BanginGMC

Componets for my S15

Im going to be doing some fiberglass work to my truck door pannels and figured i might as well get a new set of comps while im at it.

I'd like my budget to be around a few hundred bucks, id like to include the amp in that budget too haha.

I was thinkin' about some AQ 6.5s but to me they just dont look like they will do the job... anyone have a set?

Then i was thinkin' about a set of Type R's, buutttt then again i'm not really feelin' it.

So just throw some options out for me :)

Dont forget to add the prices too!

Links are great as well

Im going to be doing some fiberglass work to my truck door pannels and figured i might as well get a new set of comps while im at it.

I'd like my budget to be around a few hundred bucks, id like to include the amp in that budget too haha.

I was thinkin' about some AQ 6.5s but to me they just dont look like they will do the job... anyone have a set?

Then i was thinkin' about a set of Type R's, buutttt then again i'm not really feelin' it.

So just throw some options out for me :)

Dont forget to add the prices too!

Links are great as well

If you just want options then you shouldnt of made a post and just searched through all the older components threads and looked at the options given in them, then do some research and see which one's fit your budget. If your looking for some components directly for your needs then you need to make a better topic (read the New Topic Guidelines) with all the available given information so we know what will work and what wont work.

You need to clarify if you want to go active or passive, Install locations, budget, install experience, available processing, goals.