briznack

I need an encosure for my FI Q 12"

Hello, I tried to contact the good folks at Fisher Customs through their contact link on the website, with no luck. I'd like to purchase a sealed enclosure for my Fi Q12 Dual 2. I'd like to get in touch with the guys at Fisher and start a dialog about the build. Thanks for any and all help.

Hello, I tried to contact the good folks at Fisher Customs through their contact link on the website, with no luck. I'd like to purchase a sealed enclosure for my Fi Q12 Dual 2. I'd like to get in touch with the guys at Fisher and start a dialog about the build. Thanks for any and all help.

Briz

E-mail Dylan Kirby for your box design first dylan@fishercustoms.com, then one Dylan designs your box you will purchase the design from him and he ill forward the design to

BJ Fisher. BJ actually builds the box and Dylan designs the box. I am having my box built for an FI Q12 by BJ and just waiting for the final product. They will respond to your email, but understand they are really busy with building quality products, so just be patient and wait until they respond to your email. They both have always responded to my emails in a quick and short time period.

R,

Julius

Juilius nailed it on the head, been real busy with lots of things lately. I just hit back all my recent emails last night, so let me know if you didnt get a response.

Also, Julius, your box is finished, just waiting on my printer to get up and running again so I can print off the FedEx label!

Briz

E-mail Dylan Kirby for your box design first dylan@fishercustoms.com, then one Dylan designs your box you will purchase the design from him and he ill forward the design to

BJ Fisher. BJ actually builds the box and Dylan designs the box. I am having my box built for an FI Q12 by BJ and just waiting for the final product. They will respond to your email, but understand they are really busy with building quality products, so just be patient and wait until they respond to your email. They both have always responded to my emails in a quick and short time period.

R,

Julius

Thanks for the response, I will e-mail dylan. I'm not in a big hurry, I just hadn't heard anything. If I know they're working with me I can wait but as I hadn't heard anything...

Juilius nailed it on the head, been real busy with lots of things lately. I just hit back all my recent emails last night, so let me know if you didnt get a response.

Also, Julius, your box is finished, just waiting on my printer to get up and running again so I can print off the FedEx label!

Bj

Cool Beans, do you have an ETD or shipment date?

R,

Julius