Sign in to follow this  
acrgator75

US Amps USA-2000x ?????

Would anyone on the forum have suggestions regarding fair market value for the following US Amps USA 2000x? I recently purchased a new set of Definitive home audio speakers and am looking to possibly trade rid my old set to a friend for the US Amps USA 2000x pictured below. I've been out of the car audio loop for quite some time and appreciate your feedback. Thanks-Chris

gallery_12125_5_6907.jpg

gallery_12125_5_334.jpg

gallery_12125_5_3245.jpg

gallery_12125_5_6850.jpg

Ive seen em go for about 400-600$ used in the past year or so. They ran about $1700 MSRP around the late 90's when they were in production. HELL of an amp! Love mine.

After looking at your pictures, that one is WAY smaller then my amp. Im guessing that one is a later design? Not 100% sure but it sure does say 2000x on it.

Edited by Mynameismcgyver

Ive seen em go for about 400-600$ used in the past year or so. They ran about $1700 MSRP around the late 90's when they were in production. HELL of an amp! Love mine.

After looking at your pictures, that one is WAY smaller then my amp. Im guessing that one is a later design? Not 100% sure but it sure does say 2000x on it.

Thanks for the feedback! The amps size threw me off also. I've looked online and have not found any similar to it.

Throw those pics up in the US Amps section and see if Greg replies to it. Maybe itll shed some light be cause it sure as hell could be possible that its just has the end plate from a 2000x because that board looks awful puny....Im really having a hard time believing that its a 2000x. My amp appears to be 3x as long then what that is!

Dont make a move till you find out. See if you can get the numbers on the board. Should be a white label somwehere on it.

Is it possibly a 200x not a 2000x?

That looks to be an earlier version like this? Hard to tell in your pic.

dsc00056fx9.jpg

Mine is completely different in size and board layout but same exact as the pic you posted...So I don't think we have shed any light. I still have a hunch that its not a 2000x, just has an end plate from one.

Thats an old milotronics hack job from the old days. Thats most likely a 300x with a 2000x endcap on one end. If it were a real 2000x it would have 4 8awg power inputs and 4 8awg grounds. It would also be about 23inches long. looking at the pics I can see you have one end with 8 inputs total, looks a little smaller.

Where did you get this from?