Sign in to follow this  
mdever12

15" DC Level 4 vs. 15" FI BL

Hey guys. I' m going to be buying a new sub in a couple weeks. I can't decide between a 15" DC Level 4 or a 15" Fi Bl. I will be running it off of the AQ1200D. My goal is to get the loudest/hardest bass. Thanks for the input!

Hey guys. I' m going to be buying a new sub in a couple weeks. I can't decide between a 15" DC Level 4 or a 15" Fi Bl. I will be running it off of the AQ1200D. My goal is to get the loudest/hardest bass. Thanks for the input!

Flip a coin, best out of three wins that is how I choose my sub when it came down to the final two.

Flip a coin, best out of three wins that is how I choose my sub when it came down to the final two.

x2, i have heard a BL before and that got loud, but never heard a DC... BUT heard nothing but good things

x2, i have heard a BL before and that got loud, but never heard a DC... BUT heard nothing but good things

i think im gonna go with the DC and power it with the AQ1200D

i think im gonna go with the DC and power it with the AQ1200D

If they give you one of those dickie button ups send it on my way ;)