The closest I get regularly is not terrible far as I am at the airport weekly... :P

why are you at the airport weekly? work? i would hate to be on a plane once a week.

Yep, in San Jose right now

So did anyone else come across any local-ish comps?

they are hard to find, just found a website that may help you in the future. USACi Midwest - Sound Off Competitions for the midwest it seems to be just Wisconsin

Yeah, I know this site... They just haven't updated the competition dates yet: they are all from 2009.

The closest I get regularly is not terrible far as I am at the airport weekly... :P

why are you at the airport weekly? work? i would hate to be on a plane once a week.

dang, what kind of a job requires you to be traveling so much? must like a CEO or sumthin... lol

i just got back from a weekend in cali myslef, i usually go to san diego though...

dang, what kind of a job requires you to be traveling so much? must like a CEO or sumthin... lol

i just got back from a weekend in cali myslef, i usually go to san diego though...

Sean travels all over the world ;)

Not quite CEO, Director.

Not quite CEO, Director.

Getcha paper! lol Sweet gig.

Lots of shows in WI as I did several last year.

First one of the season will be in the Madison area on April 11th. Should be 30-40 cars showing up for this one. Sound Mekanix should be putting on several shows in WI and just across the IL border this year.

April 11th Show

First one of the season will be in the Madison area on April 11th. Should be 30-40 cars showing up for this one. Sound Mekanix should be putting on several shows in WI and just across the IL border this year.

April 11th Show

ill be there, i completely forgot about this show when posting on this topic.

Yup, that's that frost off thing I was talking about before. I hope I can go.

April 11th Show

ill be there, i completely forgot about this show when posting on this topic.

Be sure to introduce yourself. Black altima with Team DOA sticker on the back is what I drive. We should have around 10 cars there. Loud daily drivers ranging from trunk cars to walls...

I want to find a big show in the area. SOmewhat close to Winona or SE MN. Winona's competition isn't until late summer/early fall :(