abigor

2 15" in sealed versus 1 15" in ported

Hi AA group,

I am not sure about this matter so I decided to post it here for much better idea than assumptions.

What will be louder 2 15" in sealed or 1 15" in ported, I'm listening mostly to house, trance, R & B, hiphop and love songs.

Thanks.

Hi AA group,

I am not sure about this matter so I decided to post it here for much better idea than assumptions.

What will be louder 2 15" in sealed or 1 15" in ported, I'm listening mostly to house, trance, R & B, hiphop and love songs.

Thanks.

The one 15" ported should be louder.

and cheaper haha

2 good subs in sealed boxes would produce musical bass for your trance and stuff. might night peak louder but more musical.

2 good subs in sealed boxes would produce musical bass for your trance and stuff. Might not peak louder but more musical. Although I'm a moron so don't listen.

Fixed.

2 good subs in sealed boxes would produce musical bass for your trance and stuff. might night peak louder but more musical.

I will disagree. . .

Is that a true statement?

Is that a true statement?

Not at all. That man has been deemed a retard by myself, and several other members.

and cheaper haha

And MORE efficient.smile.gif

idk about you but i actually HAVE two havocs in a sealed box and have a friend who got the same two subs and ran them ported, yes his is a really huge amount louder to the ear

and YES MINE GOES DEEPER, YES THE RESPONSE IS ALOT FLATTER, AND YES I THINK THE HITS SOUND A SMIDGE CLEANER

so if you want loud go ported, if you like youe music deep and clean, (or are limited by space like i was) go sealed, i really think you will be happier either way