Sign in to follow this  
grnrpr68

Just got amps waiting on subs

Whats up everyone i just received my 2 US amps (md-3d) 2000rms @ 1 ohm i am goin to be running 1 amp per sub 18" fi btl fully loaded just waiting for the subs to get in so i can build my box...cant wait to see these monster subs hopefully they are shipping out soon...........

:NeedPics:

not sure how to add pics

Host them somewhere, copy the %7Boption%7D code and post.

we all r waiting in anticipation for our subs. especially me. ive had no bump in the trunk for the longest i can remember. about 1 month now. i havent even heard a btl before so even more anxious.

ive been so anxious i have already built my box and put it in my car for what reason i dont know why i cant wait to here it

Whats up everyone i just received my 2 US amps (md-3d) 2000rms @ 1 ohm i am goin to be running 1 amp per sub 18" fi btl fully loaded just waiting for the subs to get in so i can build my box...cant wait to see these monster subs hopefully they are shipping out soon...........

why dont you build the box while you wait? get the sub off your mind, and you will be ready the day it gets to you?

Because im not sure about the size excatly..i want it 5cu ea sub and tuned at 32hrzt its goin in a 99 yukon but i am not sure of how big the port size needs to be and i have also been very busy at my shop just trying to get the rest of the items i need to do the install when everything gets here...still need more 0 gauge and lil more 4 gauge and lil odds ends but cant wait to get the monster subs never have ran them before and hear alot of great stuff about them so i figured i would give them a try.......

Edited by 03gsxr1000

Sign in to follow this