Sign in to follow this  
homisydal

4 18'' fi btl fully loaded enclosure dimensions?

ok i just picked up 4 18'' fi btl fully loaded and i need a big ported box..can some one give me the best enclosure dimensions for this set up?

i have 2 atomic at 50001d amps so 10,000 watts untell i get my 2 atomic 7000.1

its going in a 01 tahoe lt with the second seat...but the third seat is coming out so i got the whole back of the truck to work with!!!

We need more information; What are your listening preferences? What are your max dimensions? Are you building it yourself? Answer these before we can answer yours.

Nice choice on equipment....Sounds loud.... :ehh:

Edited by SpeakerBoy

We need more information; What are your listening preferences? What are your max dimensions? Are you building it yourself? Answer these before we can answer yours.

Nice choice on equipment....Sounds loud.... :ehh:

well i lissin to all kinds of rap..and bass music i want it to be crazy i want the lows to hurt ...i would like to get it built for me because i dont know anything about boxes, dimensions or box building

max dimensions is what ever i can fit in the back of the truck i know this probably doesn't help but i just got to keep the second seat in there the third seat is out...so the whole back of the truck.. its a 2001 tahoe LT

I cant really take dimensions because i cant get my truck back for 4 months (long story)

well sorry if this doesn't help... maybe i can find out online what the dimensions is of the back of the truck

Saying that is like calling somebody 4000 miles from you, saying you need a pair of shoes, and telling them nothing other then you need a pair of shoes.

Geometry..very simple basic math..it's nothing more then calculating volume of a cube or a rectangle :).

So..get your tape measure out..go to home depot if you don't have one and buy one..and give dimensions. The "I need a shoe but I don't know what size" bit isn't quite going to cut it.

Welcome to the world of DIY...where you actually learn how to do something yourself instead of getting it handed to you! :)

Sign in to follow this