DaberAudio

Drag Racing fans?

How many of you guys are drag racing fans, specifically Top Fuel and Funny Car. I'm just about gay for it. I have nhra.com "live timing" up so I can watch qualifying numbers while I work on the computer. I even had our Daber Audio logo on Tim Wilkerson's Funny Car for the first two events. I'm not sure if the sticker is on it at Gainesville this weekend because he just got his new body. I guess I will see when the pictures come out on CompetitionPlus.com tonight.

I'm also loving the fact that Pro Mod is now an NHRA recognized class.

Just wanted to know if there were any other NHRA fan boys on here.

How many of you guys are drag racing fans, specifically Top Fuel and Funny Car. I'm just about gay for it. I have nhra.com "live timing" up so I can watch qualifying numbers while I work on the computer. I even had our Daber Audio logo on Tim Wilkerson's Funny Car for the first two events. I'm not sure if the sticker is on it at Gainesville this weekend because he just got his new body. I guess I will see when the pictures come out on CompetitionPlus.com tonight.

watching drag racing = meh

actually drag racing = freakin' awesome

watching drag racing = meh

actually drag racing = freakin' awesome

I *Kind of* agree with that. Watching the nitro classes is pretty cool on TV. Watching it in person is ridiculously awesome. Basic sportsman stuff is pretty boring to watch in person or on tv. However, I did do some Outlaw Drags this year and it was a GREAT time.

Love drag racing!

I love watching on TV, but nitro in person is like nothing else. As much as I love the nitro cars though, there's a soft spot in my heart for Pro Stock.

I'd still rather watch F1 though.

Running down the strip yourself is better than watching of course. Doesn't matter how quick you go, it seems like you're flying.

Too bad they didn't show much of his car. Hell, he won the damn race and I think Tasca had more mic time than Wilkerson did.

Pro mods are pure sex though!

I like watching the crazy fat guys on the nitro Harleys too.

Drag racing sucks if it's not in person. I love watching pro mods and MSSM events, I'd like to get out more this season. My car is a slow pile of shit but I still enjoy racing it. It's just a pain in the ass since the nearest decent track is almost 4 hours away.