dueces11

4 options, which would be best.

2 10'' lethal injections

2 10'' Sound Splinter RL-i

2 10'' Cerwin-Vega Vmax

2 10'' kicker l7s

Now i would be able to build the recomended box for all. Also i will be using a 2000 watt (max) dhd amp, it could be lowered if need be.

Which would be best for spl purposes?

thanks for your time!

what is the rms on that amp?

Listing several drivers and saying each will be in the right enclosure wont help you at all. We need to know your goals, as there might be a woofer that isn't on your list better suited for your goals.

Listing several drivers and saying each will be in the right enclosure wont help you at all. We need to know your goals, as there might be a woofer that isn't on your list better suited for your goals.

ok, i want to downsize from my 15'' cvrs, which i just sold to the floor cleaner at work tonight. lol

i honestly want the loudest speakers i can get, but i want them to be 10's due to the small amount of space required for them.

and its 1200 at 2 ohm i believe

edit- also i would like to stay under 400 for the subs, shipping not included.

Edited by dueces11

that really doesnt answer his question...do u like low bass or high bass? are you going to be competing or just showing off to ur friends? things like that.

ok music wise rap/hip hop (newer)

i doubt i will be competing, but who knows what the future holds? so shwoing off.

If you would like to stick with your list of woofers, the L7's would be your best choice.