sundownz

Update on 1000Ds and 100.4s

I know some people are waiting on these -- I expected them this week but I just called and they are telling me Monday now.

So... anyone waiting on either of this will get shipped Monday - Tuesday next week.

I know some people are waiting on these -- I expected them this week but I just called and they are telling me Monday now.

So... anyone waiting on either of this will get shipped Monday - Tuesday next week.

Thanks for the update jacob. Got my Sa-8's and 3500d today, the 8's are beast. there installed waiting on the 100.4 now. ive got 4 dealers down here to demo to, So hopefully we will get a few signed.

Jacob your wording of this thread scared me, I thought you were making a 100.4E!

Jacob your wording of this thread scared me, I thought you were making a 100.4E!

x2, I thought it was going to have more power and even more features.

Good to hear! Gonna be ordering another 1000D!

I can't fit any more buttons or knobs on the 100.4 so it's good for a while feature-wise.

I can't fit any more buttons or knobs on the 100.4 so it's good for a while feature-wise.

You could always give it :morepower1::peepwall:

You could always give it :morepower1::peepwall:

Haha yea. MORE POWER :domodance::OhYeah:

Okay... so now they changed their mind and I'm not getting them until Tuesday. Apparently "overnight" shipment means 4 business days + a weekend.

Gotta love shipping companies......NOT!

They made it :) We'll start shipping today on 100.4s and 1000s and hopefully finish all the guys waiting on them by tomorrow.

I ordered a 1000d from one of the online sellers. Do you ship to him first, and then he forward on to me? Or do you ship directly to me? Just curious.

Edited by ibleedblue

im pretty sure my 1000d and 100.4 came right from jacob but i could be wrong, got em quick though haha