im looking to buy 2 ia subs. i have a ab400.1 and i was wondering which would work best ia sub? i'm going to running 2 ia subs at 0.5 ohms

For daily driver or what is the goal? I see you have 4 15s now, but what is the actual space to work with? Also what's the budget?

Running that amp at .5 ohm is going to require a substantial upgrade on your electrical. Budget on woofers? Goals? total wattage running to the woofers?

for daily use and for comp. i have bout 12 cu.ft to work with. i have bout $300 to $350 each sub to work with. my electrical has already been upgrade. the 4 15's was in my explorer

Look into the DP series or even the DR. Wardens if your really serious.

I think dp's are the best bang for your buck. Wardens are alil pricey. The dr's aren't a bad choice ether. Heck u can even save s buck and get some li's. They'll take one heck of a beating and sound great while doing it.

I would definatly run a pair of. Dp's though I think that would be the best choice if you can afford them.

I'd say that's pushing it. Maybe 1000-1500rms but not 2000rms. For burps yea I'd say they can handle it but irony think they can daily. The dp's can.