Sign in to follow this  
dbrown23

Recone

Anyone know what the average turn around time is for a recone?

Edited by dbrown23

I wouldn't say there is an average. Depends on how busy we are. Right now we have ALOT of woofers to build.

I wouldn't say there is an average. Depends on how busy we are. Right now we have ALOT of woofers to build.

You should recieve mine today sometime from ups.

I am getting my night shade reconed maybe to a 15 but the question I have is if I get a v2 night shade to go with the one that I am gettign reconed are the specs close enough to run them in the same enclosure or has the airspace reqirements changed on the V2.

I would not run them together. Air space requirement is the same but the motors are alot different.

I would not run them together. Air space requirement is the same but the motors are alot different.

So when I have to try to find someone with a v1 12 or 15 for sale. I want to run 2 on my z3500 unless I make to seperate enclosures.

So when I have to try to find someone with a v1 12 or 15 for sale. I want to run 2 on my z3500 unless I make to seperate enclosures.

Even if they're in separate boxes, do NOT run them in the same vehicle at the same time, is that better?

Don't mix subs, period.

Even if they're in separate boxes, do NOT run them in the same vehicle at the same time, is that better?

Don't mix subs, period.

Yea I am probably going to just use the one until I buy 2 later and then sell that one.

Sign in to follow this