ChargerOn22s

Buying my SSD's tomorrow!!!!!!!!&#

Well my Sundown 1200D amp is on the way and I want to get my 2 12 inch SSD's tomorrow! To get it to 1 ohm I will need to get dual 1's right?

This will go my my 2006 Dodge Charger R/T which after the big 3 I hope to get around 13v. What options do you think I should get on my SSD's? I guess more the options the better because I will always have the option to expand later???

Any thoughts would be great!

Thanks

Yup, get the D1 coils. Check out www.the12volt.com for wiring diagrams.

2_1ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif

Edited by inkfx

Well my Sundown 1200D amp is on the way and I want to get my 2 12 inch SSD's tomorrow! To get it to 1 ohm I will need to get dual 1's right?

This will go my my 2006 Dodge Charger R/T which after the big 3 I hope to get around 13v. What options do you think I should get on my SSD's? I guess more the options the better because I will always have the option to expand later???

Thanks

The options you need will come down to your goals and whats best for your application, so giving us more information will help us help you if you cant tell after reading up on the options.

FW and cooling, or just one of them. and high qts if the subs are going to be sealed.

Thanks

The options you need will come down to your goals and whats best for your application, so giving us more information will help us help you if you cant tell after reading up on the options.

I really dont have specific goals. I just want to have some decent bass ( I listen to rap, hiphop, R&B). I want to do a ported box and it looks like they need 2.5 cuft per sub so I will do a 5 cuft box. SQ doesnt matter as much as SPL for me.

Edited by ChargerOn22s

I just got my SSD installed in my Challenger today with no options. With 2 SSD's you should be very satisfied. Another customer at the shop was like, "That's only one sub"?

I just got my SSD installed in my Challenger today with no options. With 2 SSD's you should be very satisfied. Another customer at the shop was like, "That's only one sub"?

lol nice. I didnt want to wait so I just went fully loaded haha. Its worth the extra $50 per sub and now if I get a better amp I will be good to go!

:drink40: , cant wait for pictures

:drink40: , cant wait for pictures

for sure bro!!!!

So with my sundown 1200d what fuse/fuse holder do you guys recommend?? Also what do you guys think for RCA's??

Sweet dude i'll have my single ssd12 hooked up tomorrow, i cant wait. and i have rockford fosgate twisted pair RCA's.