tequila

Can anyone design a box?

Whats up guys.

Ive been trying to build a box for my (yet to arrive) 18" Ascendant Audio Chaos but it isn't really turning out how i would like it.

You guys must have some tricks/ideas that i just dont know about yet (ive only built L-Ported boxes)!

I'm trying to get this box as big as possible with the small dimensions i have to work with.

I dont know about the tuning frequency, i've been happy with 33hz in previous setups, but i dont know, what do you recommend?

I listen to rap music.

I'd like the box to fit in my (small) '99 honda civic hatch.

These are the max exterior dimensions i can work with:

26.3" deep

30.7" wide

20.1" high

It will have to be ported up towards the hatch to allow the port to breathe.

I've thought about taking out the backseats and just making a huge box but there's this metal seat latch that i just dont want to cut away...

Can you guys help me?

Thanks a BUNCH.

Robin

There are several people on here who can design boxes. Just wait till they chime in i guess. Also SSA does offer some basic box design's on the website. Are you trying to just stay with in the hatch area? You should have enough room in the hatch for a good box. GL with this though.

There are several people on here who can design boxes. Just wait till they chime in i guess. Also SSA does offer some basic box design's on the website. Are you trying to just stay with in the hatch area? You should have enough room in the hatch for a good box. GL with this though.

Thanks

Yeah im gonna stay in the hatch area, wouldve gone out of the hatch area if i didnt have to cut out any metal..

Whats up guys.

Ive been trying to build a box for my (yet to arrive) 18" Ascendant Audio Chaos but it isn't really turning out how i would like it.

You guys must have some tricks/ideas that i just dont know about yet (ive only built L-Ported boxes)!

I'm trying to get this box as big as possible with the small dimensions i have to work with.

I dont know about the tuning frequency, i've been happy with 33hz in previous setups, but i dont know, what do you recommend?

I listen to rap music.

I'd like the box to fit in my (small) '99 honda civic hatch.

These are the max exterior dimensions i can work with:

26.3" deep

30.7" wide

20.1" high

It will have to be ported up towards the hatch to allow the port to breathe.

I've thought about taking out the backseats and just making a huge box but there's this metal seat latch that i just dont want to cut away...

Can you guys help me?

Thanks a BUNCH.

Robin

Try this go down load LinearTeam and see if it helps you get what you are looking for .

I know this guy named Dustin and he is a master at this stuff, for 10 bucks he'll design you a box with 3D models and a cut-sheet that makes it EASY as FUCK. His E-mail is dlaudiotech@gmail.com Tell him Domenico Zerilli sent you

When you e-mail him give him the information you gave us.

Edited by BanginGMC