flint_810

Cooling option for btl 15

i just wanted to know before i ordered, is the cooling option important to add to the 15"btl for a daily sub?

Cooling: Self explanatory, the cooling channels are machined into the inside of the sub to help cool the coil FAR better. But there are some things that you sacrifice. There is less metal inside of the motor so it is a little weaker. If you are looking for a tone/burp only scenario for SPL we suggest that you do NOT get this option. Stick with only the P chamfer. Now if you are looking for a daily sub to beat on and you have 2000+ watts the BTL series is for you.

copied that from Fi's website under the Tech. section

i just wanted to know before i ordered, is the cooling option important to add to the 15"btl for a daily sub?

Yes i would suggest getting the cooling option...it just makes life easier :captain:

Cooling: Self explanatory, the cooling channels are machined into the inside of the sub to help cool the coil FAR better. But there are some things that you sacrifice. There is less metal inside of the motor so it is a little weaker. If you are looking for a tone/burp only scenario for SPL we suggest that you do NOT get this option. Stick with only the P chamfer. Now if you are looking for a daily sub to beat on and you have 2000+ watts the BTL series is for you.

copied that from Fi's website under the Tech. section

ok thanks!