rmzsuzuki89

4 DP21 4th Order Build

Sweet design! Gonna be a heavy mutha!

Haven't been on here in a while, been really busy doing papers.

But I was out working in the car and decided to take the door panels off to see how much more room it would give me. Well it gave me a ton more room. So I'm gonna change things up a lil. Gonna go with a flat wall ported in the center, show off the subs a lil lol. I'm putting the finishing touches on the design now.

I'll probably start a new thread when I do it because the title would now make no sense, and there is a chance that it will be dead for a while because I still have one more big term paper due at the beginning of May.

Here's kinda what I'm thinking. Still tweaking the inside and volume a lil, but here is a general idea.

2mfytmt.jpg

Design looks good! Hope it works out for ya!

Nice design you have there :drink40:

Thanks

Is there a way to change the title of this thread?

I might know a guy who knows a guy that heard about how to do it. ;)

Thanks

Is there a way to change the title of this thread?

I might know a guy who knows a guy that heard about how to do it. ;)

Lol Could you tell this friend of a friend who heard about how to do it to maybe change it for me? And maybe change my first post for me, I can pm what it should read if needed. It would be greatly appreciated. I would like the title to be; 4 DP21 Wall Build

Thanks

Edited by rmzsuzuki89

Here are some pics of what the wall will/may look like. I'm still tweaking the inside a lil with 45*s and whatnot.

53u7g3.jpg

May do the port bracing a little differently, I just don't know if that will be enough lol. I'll probably move that one down and do another one as well.

na4z.jpg

The sides that look to be hollow will have 2x4's in them. It will be understood better when the box build starts.

There are a couple reasons I decided to go this route instead of the 4th. I feel that I can make this a lot stronger since it gives me more room to work with bracing and such. Also, it was what I had originally wanted to do, but didn't have the room until I took the door panels off.

It was also a lot of fun to design. I have been doing it little by little when I get sick of working on my last paper for school lol.