ChargerOn22s

UPS and Fedex just keep coming and coming > : )

So I spoke with Don and we decided to go with 25 CLD tiles and 14 sq ft of 1/8 inch closed cell foam. ( I still have a half roll of eDead I will use too)I really hope this helps the overal noise and the rear deck noise because its sounding like sh!t right now and I dont even want to turn the bass up hah.

I had the same problem you did with my Ford 500, My XCON's broke my trunk latch a few times, and made me lose my license plate once. Trunk sounded like shit on the outside of the car, and on the inside lol.

Damn that sucks,if I have problems like that I will just sell everything an cut my losses :(

So I spoke with Don and we decided to go with 25 CLD tiles and 14 sq ft of 1/8 inch closed cell foam. ( I still have a half roll of eDead I will use too)I really hope this helps the overal noise and the rear deck noise because its sounding like sh!t right now and I dont even want to turn the bass up hah.

I had the same problem you did with my Ford 500, My XCON's broke my trunk latch a few times, and made me lose my license plate once. Trunk sounded like shit on the outside of the car, and on the inside lol.

Damn that sucks,if I have problems like that I will just sell everything an cut my losses :(

No no no no lol, it wasn't that bad. The bolts probably weren't tightened enough, cause I haven't had a problem with it in forever. The trunk latch was mainly my fault, cause my trunk has no deadener at all, so when you have subs pointing straight at the trunk so basically over time, things happen lol. You should be fine since your putting deadener on yours. I never did cause I couldn't afford it, but it's on my list before I put my subs back in the trunk, so I don't have that problem.

Edited by LuckyChalmz

lol ^ thats good to know

But ya, if I cant get the back deck noise to stop along with a lot of my trunk you might see a lot of stuff up for sale that has been barely used.