Sign in to follow this  
domop3

2010 18 Q VS 18 Q with BP???

so i am thinking about upgrading from my rockford fosgate 12 P3.. to a 18 Fi Q, but i want to know which is better in terms of performance, power handling, SQ... the old Q with BP or the new 2010 Q's??

What's the difference.. and what are the new upgrades??

Thinking about running the 18 on about 1400 -1600 RMS..

(first time posting :noob: )

some helpful responses would be appreciated =)

read the noob posting guild lines and comeback with a list of goals, music tastes, etc

Welcome

Lithium beat me to it.

hey.. uhh.. :ehh: where do i find that?

SSA Car Audio Forum -> Newbie Sign IN

Read the stickies :)

oohh k...

well, i listen to rap mostly, really into the lows... i want my system to have really loud lows, wouldn't mind being able to do a hair trick (if its possible with 1 18"), hence my descision to go for the 18" Q.... but i'm concerned about the power handling. Want to match the sub with a Hifonics 1600 D amp...

Really want to know which is the best option to go with, the old Q with BP or the new 2010 Q..

oohh k...

well, i listen to rap mostly, really into the lows... i want my system to have really loud lows, wouldn't mind being able to do a haifr trick (if its possible with 1 18"), hence my descision to go for the 18" Q.... but i'm concerned about the power handling. Want to match the sub with a Hifonics 1600 D amp...

Really want to know which is the best option to go with, the old Q with BP or the new 2010 Q..

i would personally just wait for the new Q if it is out, i havn't checked.. if you properly set your setting on that amp it will be perfectly fine

Sign in to follow this