atsaubrey

MECA Monster 3X Point Central California Event!

Locked up some details today!

June 5th Visalia, CA (30 miles south of Fresno, 70 miles north of Bakersfield)

MECA SQ, Install, SPL, SPL Drive By, RTA, MECA Kids 1 and 2, Show and Shine (Bikes and Cars), Loudest bike exhaust, Loudest car exhaust, Loudest motorcycle stereo, and......................BIKINI CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 times the points, 10X the fun for this one. Details soon, mark your calenders!

Road House

(559) 749-0318

901 E Main St, Visalia, CA 93292

Edited by atsaubrey

Crazy is all I can say. I am now having to recruit some of the SoCal guys to help with this one, MECA is definately on the move here in California. Miss this one and you'll want to shoot yourself. :cool:

Ordered 188 trophies for this one.......yup its a big one boys. PAS magazines is requesting coverage of this event as well.

Like I said, miss this one and you won't like yourself

Ordered 188 trophies for this one.......yup its a big one boys. PAS magazines is requesting coverage of this event as well.

Like I said, miss this one and you won't like yourself

Zapco, Batcap, and???? product "give aways" have been added.

Unngghhh. I wanna go...

Hawk, I know you will be at this one. Bring your camera dude! :drink40:

I think I have to work..... Damn it I want to make a comp... :suicide-santa::suicide-santa:

This weekend guys!

I want to go to this one. Can we get a roll call?

I've been reading the rules; but, I'm not sure where I would fit in with 3 8's and a sundown saz 1500, sax 100.4, 2 batt's. Fusing rule has me confused. Total noob in the lane.

This weekend guys!

I want to go to this one. Can we get a roll call?

I've been reading the rules; but, I'm not sure where I would fit in with 3 8's and a sundown saz 1500, sax 100.4, 2 batt's. Fusing rule has me confused. Total noob in the lane.

Very simple actually. Cone area plus fuse size=-class. Of course install has something to do with it, a wall wont be in the same class as say a truck car generally. Keep in mind, MECA "typically" is about doing the most with the least.....as in the smallest fuses to drop a class or two (compared to a daily driver) and trying to get them to hold thru 30seconds. Make sense?

Aww I wish this was near me I would win the loudest car exhaust.