ClinesSelect

I am so happy with my RL-p 12

Third time's a charm.

1.15^3 net downfired sealed box with 1 pound of polyfill in the center console of my Dodge Ram. First slot vented box was too big and looked awful in there. Second box was sealed (not downfired though) but it had too much air space for the amp I am using.

This one is perfect!!!! Dave Matthews Band Live at Central Park plays so deep and so clean I could just sit in there and listen for hours.

I've used quite a few other subs in my truck (Brahma, Alpine Type R, RE SX, 12W6, etc) but the RL-p will stay in there.

B)

Another satified customer.

Glad you like it

Third time's a charm. 

1.15^3 net downfired sealed box with 1 pound of polyfill in the center console of my Dodge Ram.  First slot vented box was too big and looked awful in there.  Second box was sealed (not downfired though) but it had too much air space for the amp I am using. 

This one is perfect!!!!  Dave Matthews Band Live at Central Park plays so deep and so clean I could just sit in there and listen for hours. 

I've used quite a few other subs in my truck (Brahma, Alpine Type R, RE SX, 12W6, etc) but the RL-p will stay in there. 

B)

it gets better! when i first put mine in i was very impressed and happy, now, after about 4 months, after my fears have left about blowing up my new love, when i throw some hz at the sub- its sings-wangs-slaps and beats me with no reserve or hesitation.

I have a second one still in the shipping box.  Wish there was some way to fit both of them in there.

where there's a will, there's a way...lol.....

but for sure, glad u found the right box!! sometimes, it's just trial and error...and if the time is taken...WOW! good things happen!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

more happy people