boboridesbmx

Volvo Bo and the half wall 740

So i posted some pics of the new box i got for free and decided i was going to do a half wall with it, ha yea not to much thought has gone into this at all just kinda going to go with it and hope that it all works out ha, plan is to take the box build a false floor get it on bolt it down, see how it sounds than eventually build some baffle to go over that so air doesnt escape, im new to car audio only been into for about a year but the box is for 1 15 but i amgoing to cut it to do 1 18 and its tuned around 30 hz, i have a elemental design 19av2 that i got for a 100 bucks, the box for free and 6 sheets of 3/4" mdf i also got for free im looking for an amp as we speak and eventually a better 18 but for now im 100 bucks into it haha. owell just having some fun. will start getting pics of the gut, and everything else in the slowvo thanks for looking everyone

IMG_3274.jpg

IMG_3275.jpg

IMG_3276.jpg

IMG_3277.jpg

IMG_3278.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg

Edited by boboridesbmx

Interesting looking box.

Interesting looking box.

lets hope its interesting looks also protuce some nice bass

Ha wat 15 was un there cuz I have s pair of hertz

honestly man i have no idea haha, it be nice to get one though

So i pretty much just got the seats out and measured the distance of which the woods going to have to be cut, its messy yea i know owell, personally isnt bothering me just yet, but thats the progress i made for today it was ridiculously hot outside and since i have finals this week at school i am going to be trying to balance everything.

IMG_3282.jpg

IMG_3283.jpg

IMG_3284.jpg

How difficult are you finding it to do audio stuff in your volvo? Lol. I'm not sure how far you have gotten into it, but atleast with my car (Volvo S40) it is always a ridiculous challenge.

MORE!

:popcorn:

haha on the way man should be editing a video 2mmrow got it in. was filming alot of it instead of pics since i have ADHD and if it isnt a video i get pulled away easy ha, but the camera died so theres a hugechunk missing bu still alot to go

How difficult are you finding it to do audio stuff in your volvo? Lol. I'm not sure how far you have gotten into it, but atleast with my car (Volvo S40) it is always a ridiculous challenge.

bigge3st pain in the pucking ass haha, wiring kit= hard wire, cant find a dash kit so had to use the stock one and cut it a bit, fire wall was farely easy to run trhough the stock 80A alt sucks ha, iraggi does make a 200A though so thats a + i dont have it yet though. alot fo parts like a pillers u can buy from places dont exist for my car. and i have a very very very off trunk

So sorry i dont have alot of still images up to this point i have this video explains everything and there is still more to come everyone just bear with me ha

bump for no pictures today....still lookn for a amp and some fun cheap stuff

I have a C70 Coupe that I am building an SQ comp system in and I have had some interesting challenges. Getting 10ga to the doors since there is no grommet and no room in the molex plug, running cables and wires to the trunk and getting the rear seat back off, running 0ga( I had to go UNDER the car instead of in the car), but the car had a lot of deadening in it from the factory which made it a little easier.

:roflmao: Classic Line "I'd rather F'up school then F'up my car." I like the box and the Cadence is getting down off 300 watts, cant wait to see it with more power.

I have a C70 Coupe that I am building an SQ comp system in and I have had some interesting challenges. Getting 10ga to the doors since there is no grommet and no room in the molex plug, running cables and wires to the trunk and getting the rear seat back off, running 0ga( I had to go UNDER the car instead of in the car), but the car had a lot of deadening in it from the factory which made it a little easier.

Yes, the speaker wires through the door grommets just don't happen lol. I ended up running mine into the door panel directly from inside the car. Doesn't look the best, but it does the job. And the deadening thing is so true, I'm very happy for that.

:( my volvo has no sound deadening maybe they started it later haha?

:roflmao: Classic Line "I'd rather F'up school then F'up my car." I like the box and the Cadence is getting down off 300 watts, cant wait to see it with more power.

haha well my car is my baby and if sparks are flying everywere i dont want thema ll over the car so a book to cover should do the job, and i jsut got my new amp yesterday ha, they cadence can handle it on low low gains but my electrical system cant untill i get atleast another battery

:lol2: awesome vid. :morepower1::popcorn:

Thanks man!:)

Yes, the speaker wires through the door grommets just don't happen lol. I ended up running mine into the door panel directly from inside the car. Doesn't look the best, but it does the job. And the deadening thing is so true, I'm very happy for that.

everyones Volvo's have sound deadening:( why cant mine ha

So i ended up getting my new amp its a planet audio 3k1 heres a vid since im running late but want to fill u all in

lookn for a nice 15 that i will trade my 12 for and an orion 600.1 :)

Edited by boboridesbmx

sweet man. and also sweet to see another guy who's into bass and bmx, i love bmx and just cruising around on my bike when i've got free time

sweet man. and also sweet to see another guy who's into bass and bmx, i love bmx and just cruising around on my bike when i've got free time

i used to be so into it, except i broke my tailbone and my collar bone and didnt go to the dr to get a checkup on ym collar bone and it healed wrong so i cant ride anymore ha, i can ride for about 2hrs and than not eb able to ride for the next 5 days untill the soreness in my shoulder goes down. im actually selling my bike with a SHITLOAD of parts

Andrew Jones 12:38 am

You like boys

Bo Robinson 12:38 am

haha what?

You read it

who told you lol i love men

proof?

Bo Robinson 12:39 am

mutiple pictures of me with differant dudes. ha

Andrew Jones 12:39 am

proves alot

ha where did all of this come from?

I'm just sayin

Bo Robinson 12:40 am

that was random as fuck but very true

Andrew Jones 12:40 am

Very true

You like boys

haha what?

You read it

proof?

proves alot

I'm just sayin

Very true

haha u arseho u would ha, none of this is true people andrew is just jelous of my prettyboy swag

You like boys

haha what?

You read it

proof?

proves alot

I'm just sayin

Very true

haha u arseho u would ha, none of this is true people andrew is just jelous of my prettyboy swag

awww can't use the word asshole lol

I don't need swag, got me a great lady. :)

Andrew

If i had one night with you id make it amazing.

12:48am Me

Bro thats some gayass shit right there.

12:49am Andrew

I am gay? you didn't know? thats why i wanted to help you with your wood.

12:49am Me

What? thats why you asked to help me build a box?

12:49amAndrew

Yup

12:51am Me

wtf man? Car Audio is one thing but im not gay. The pusseeyy is what i forsay in my future...not guy buttholes but i will put it in a gills chilli ring

12:51amAndrew

hahahahaha! why not mine though? its nice

12:51amMe

dude im leaveing fuck that dont talk to em anymore.

12:52amAndrew

You wanna go there? We can go to war :):)

I'd watch out for that Drew guy. I'm afraid every time he's around me! :P

You like boys

haha what?

You read it

proof?

proves alot

I'm just sayin

Very true

awww can't use the word arseho lol

I don't need swag, got me a great lady. :)

i got 13 ladies